Compliment Your Least Favorite Album and Diss Your Favorite

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

its been awhile since I've made gifs and stuff, I still check tumblr from time to time though but exhale has been more interesting recently :reductive:

:hahayea: To be fair, they're still calling Britney's bratty behavior recently "iconic" and "legendary" and pretending like they don't see the problem, so I don't blame you. I have one for my writing stuff, but I hop onto my personal to reblog a few things and then log out for the rest of the night. I can't take that site's hive mind crap.

Just now, fucknfurter said:

:hahayea: To be fair, they're still calling Britney's bratty behavior recently "iconic" and "legend" and pretending like they don't see the problem, so I don't blame you. I have one for writing stuff, but I hop onto my personal to reblog a few things and then log out for the rest of the night. I can't take that site's hive mind crap.

Yeah that's why I don't really interact with any of the fans on there, in fact I follow less than half my followers :woopsie: tbh tho there's a **** load of "***** girls" tumblr blogs that follow me and i'm just like :rihstare:

4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Yeah that's why I don't really interact with any of the fans on there, in fact I follow less than half my followers :woopsie: tbh tho there's a **** load of "***** girls" tumblr blogs that follow me and i'm just like :rihstare:

:hahaha: That's fair, though. I'll go through her tag, but avoid the base as a whole. And-- ughhh, yeah, those blogs. They keep coming back in every form, it's so irritating. 

2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

:hahaha: That's fair, though. I'll go through her tag, but avoid the base as a whole. And-- ughhh, yeah, those blogs. They keep coming back in every form, it's so irritating. 

i still follow you though and i follow blogs that do really good edits/photoshop help but thats really it :quirkney:

7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

i still follow you though and i follow blogs that do really good edits/photoshop help but thats really it :quirkney:

Aw! I'll admit I was wondering about you/your Tumblr until I came back to Exhell (mostly I just see womanzr and nowiadoreyou around Tumblr these days), so I'm glad to hear that. But I do that, too. :giggleney:

2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Aw! I'll admit I was wondering about you/your Tumblr until I came back to Exhell (mostly I just see womanzr and nowiadoreyou around Tumblr these days), so I'm glad to hear that. But I do that, too. :giggleney:

yeah I was really busy with college stuff from march-june, I had this big project that went towards my final grade so I stayed away from tumblr to get all that done and I haven't been back much since, womanzr, lovebritney & nowiadoreyou have amazing gifs/edits I love them! 

35 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

yeah I was really busy with college stuff from march-june, I had this big project that went towards my final grade so I stayed away from tumblr to get all that done and I haven't been back much since, womanzr, lovebritney & nowiadoreyou have amazing gifs/edits I love them! 

Oh; well, totally understandable! (I hope you did well on it, lol!) And same! :)

Britney Jean: Work ***** is one of the best songs in your discography

Glory: What you need kinda hurts my ears... And private show should have been handed on sweetie :truthtea:. Oh and the booklet and cover are cheap and tacky. And don't even get me started on the bonus tracks vs standard tracks. You're literally robbing the small percentage who purchased the standard edition :bichpls:

Archived