Compliment Your Least Favorite Album and Diss Your Favorite

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackout: sorry not sorry there's absolutely nothing i can do to diss you, even your cover which i hated back then i think is incredibly iconic now, maybe only maybe i could erase toy soldier from you? idk i like it a lot sometimes

Femme Fatale: you have a lot of bops, even tho you are the main reason we had robotney and you damaged her so much even now she still have things that i blame you (it's hard not diss a little bit too)

In The Zone: Honey, who told you that this weird rap in I Got That (Boom Boom) was a good idea? Also, nobody asked for the remix of Me Against The Music. :lemmetellu:

Circus: Although you're my least favourite album, whenever I talk about my favourite Britney songs, I always mention some of your tracks like Circus, Mannequin and Out From Under. Thank you for these amazing songs! :mcry:

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

In the Zone, it wouldn't have hurt to include more bonus tracks, Girls and Boys and And Then We Kiss deserved a slot :urite:

Femme Fatale, I love that you have track as fun as How I Roll :slayney:

Wasn't Girls and Boys included in some kind of special, exclusive DVD+CD version of In The Zone?

1 hour ago, "I always sing live!" said:

Let's make this a couples' therapy session. Try to say something nice about your least favorite Britney album and then say something bad about your favorite.

:kisses: Disclaimer: Leave Basic Jingles Britney Jean out of this, because that'd be too boring! :kisses:

OK but I wanna say that Don't Cry is one of my favourite Britney songs.

Favourite - In The Zone - ive always hated the fact it includes a remix of Me Against The Music. I hate remixes and would have rather it included another song instead. its the only track I skip on ITZ and without it, it would be a flawless album 

Least favourite - Baby One More Time - Even though the majority of the album sounds dated, Crazy and Sometimes are still great songs. 

In The Zone: Perfect album full with blue and purple songs, but you have to add that pink song Brave New Girl... and the remix of MATM, I hate remixes, should have include Don't Hang Up, The Answer and ATWK instead.

Britney: Almost like Crossroads ost, and I hate the Boys single cover. :embarrassney:

(Sorry can't choose between those two albums)

Baby One More Time:  I like all the singles and she sounds good, but some songs on the album are boring.

Archived