10 hours ago, TeaWaiter said:

you want receipts, use your ears

If you were a fan/stan you would easily recognize Britney's voice, in the case of BJ that was Myah... it was Myah who sang 80% of the album, Britney only sang Perfume & Hold On Tight in full.... maybe be Britney sang all the songs but Myah's voice was taking over the songs, it was like Britney was doing the background vocals for Myah.

BJ  was  so rushed, they needed something to promote the vegas residency and Britney was so busy rehearsing in such a short time so they hired Myah since she helped and did some great background vocals on FF and nobody complained

the original concept of BJ was a Blackout 2.0 so many hip hop producers submitted tracks for Britney but all of them were rejected in the last minute and that's another reason why BJ was rushed

They said it was her most personal album ever and she wrote on every song... that's a lie ! she pulled a Beyoncé this time and Katy's demo of passenger proves it

Perfume and Dont Cry

Hold on tight has Myah :(

Good post!

The delusion is so real in this thread it's sad. Don't you think us Britney fans WANT to be wrong about all of this? I don't like to claim Myah sings a lot of **** on BJ. I'm ashamed of it. I'm not announcing it proudly but like some users have already explained, there's enough evidence (or if you don't wanna name it evidence; enough clarity) that Britney didn't sing/write all of BJ. And If you can't hear it I actually envy you. You live in a better world...

Anyway im still jamming to Glory. Fantastic album! 

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

ENOUGH REACHING. It's the same lyric, just sung a different manner. Either way, Britney did NOT write the song. That is not a contribution to a piece of writing and I drag Thiéf for that all the time.

Also:

This is the lead vocal stem from the track. Now compare these vocals to a track all by Myah:

@BoyToySoldier, I just want to say that I really appreciate your arguments so far because you're one of the VERY few people on this topic who have tried to bring some actual material to the debate table. I'm not against you personally, I'm just saying that what I'm looking for is proof that, say, these "Work, *****!" stems are actually from Myah Marie...because I can hear the music in the background, and the voice is still distorted with Auto-Tune or a vocoder, so it sounds like a fan just isolated the final vocals from the final beat, which is hardly original proof. Again, I'm glad you're posting here, but do you happen to have, say, a link to a Myah Marie account where she herself posts these stems as her own vocals? That would be really helpful for what I'm looking for.

I also have to agree with @ITZFFGL that Britney can get song-writing credits from creating/modifying melodies. Brit has been praised by past sources (e.g. collaborators from Blackout) for having talent in creating her own melodies, so while the album booklet may be a bit misleading, yes, it doesn't mean that she did nothing. @BoyToySoldier is right about the "Passenger" leak showing us that Katy Perry and Sia were obviously the principal artists responsible for the lyrics, but everybody gets a seat at the table for song-writing credits whether they contributed 90% or 10%. It's misleading, and I too don't like it, but that's how it goes.

But back to the main topic: I want to hear stems proving that Myah sang most of "Passenger". How do we know this acoustic version of "Passenger" wasn't reworked or that some parts (especially the lyrics "Now I can just enjoy the ride") weren't rerecorded by Britney and used for the final cut, regardless of how much Myah's vocals were also added?

11 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

*Nick, a popular Britney fan and remixer, confirmed that Britney only sings the verses on  Passenger and the chorus and middle 8 are all Myah and Sia. But that's all we have for confirmation, everything else is speculation.

Sounds like the perfekt kind of person to create a conspiracy theory and even be able to find some 'remixes' or 'original stems' to support his 'claim'. If this is confirmation, then this argument is weak, and the speculation is what's obviously the motor to this conspiracy theory.

I just want to know the truth! If it's Myah, then it's Myah; if it's not, then it's not. Neither changes my opinion of Britney Jean, but just like the overplayed Original Doll conspiracy, we all need to stop entertaining these urban legends and start sorting truth and fact from lies and assumptions.

10 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Girl, where were you when my topic was up tenor.gif

I plugged in my headphones wrong and heard everything. Myah sung most of the song and in a few she helped Britney, while in a few more songs Britney sang by herself :queenflopga: 

Okay, "girl", let me just say this: Your inability to correctly use hardware does not give you any credibility whatsoever in this topic. Please, stop...you're embarrassing yourself.

1 hour ago, vnisverx said:

Sounds like the perfekt kind of person to create a conspiracy theory and even be able to find some 'remixes' or 'original stems' to support his 'claim'. If this is confirmation, then this argument is weak, and the speculation is what's obviously the motor to this conspiracy theory.

I just want to know the truth! If it's Myah, then it's Myah; if it's not, then it's not. Neither changes my opinion of Britney Jean, but just like the overplayed Original Doll conspiracy, we all need to stop entertaining these urban legends and start sorting truth and fact from lies and assumptions.

*Nick has like no reason to lie tho?

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Well, there we go. Thoughts? @vnisverx

Well, there we go. Thoughts? @vnisverx

I think that for now this is the closest we would get to receipts. It is true that anyone can rename the files whatever before he got them, but we wouldn't know. Nick* is just telling us what he got. Take it or leave it I guess. I'm also not sure what stems he has, but I know that he at least also have Hold on Tite (lol) too becuase he has a remix for that. He also did Alien. For his Brightest Morning Star remix I remember him saying he wished he could have just used Britney's vocals for the track but had to include Myahs in order to have a complete song or something along those lines. I can't fully remember that nor have the screenshots to support my claim in case anyone wants to further explore this. I don't recall him saying such for the Hold on Tite remix he did, so perhaps that's all Britney. Or there are at least Britney lead vocals available and used for the whole song.

(I think everyone has Work B and Perfume stem or rather those are easily searchable.) 

Myah certainly contributes a lot to the album, whether those contributions are lead or background vocals, we wilL probably never know.  It's weird because Britney said during the ITZ era that she doesn't trust many people with her music, so it's something she clearly holds close to her - therefore it's hard to believe she would intentionally allow another person to record on her behalf.

Regardless, when I hear "Body Ache", I struggle with the second verse.  I fully believe the first verse is Britney, her voice is unmistakable, however the moment the second verse starts: "I know you feel my fire..." there is an obvious shift in the vocal from the first verse.  It reverts back to the vocal that I can clearly identify as Britney when it gets to the "I'm all up on ya, on ya.  You want it don't ya, don't ya." line - so that entire verse sounds like two distinct people singing it.

Sure, it COULD be Britney and just the way her voice was edited that makes her sound different, but I find it hard to believe that any producer would fail that miserably at blending and matching vocals.

As someone did point out, stems did leak that had Myah's name attached to them, but that isn't entirely conclusive either.  Did Britney's vocals on the "Passneger" chorus ever leak?  I know fans are really questionable of that song.  I hear a lot of Britney in that one, but I found it odd that when the demo leaked, it had Sia singing the chorus rather than Britney.

I do think that the entire thing is over dramatic and carried out because BJ, truly, is a weak album, but I do think that there are definitely questionable spots on the album.  We will never know though.  Thankfully, they stopped using Myah Marie with "Glory".

It does have some gems though, such and "Don't Cry", which continues to give me life.

I have the answers to everyone's problem here...

Originally B8 was meant to be a Blackout 2.0 (Britney hinted herself) UNTIL!

WILL I FLOP had a contact who was producing Myah Marie's first album... he noticed her vocals sounded similar to Britney's so he stepped up to Britney's Management and said he can make them a ton of money/Conspiracy theories and Britney wont have to record... so he paid Myah off... deleted her credits and credited Britney J.

Britney's response to this was "cool". :plzexplain:

Britney had already recorded "Perfume" and "Hold on Tight" from Blackout 2.0 so Will slapped them in randomly on the album to act as a cover as a backup in case any one ever found out.

Whoala! you have Myah... I mean Britney Jean ;) :staysalty:

17 hours ago, vnisverx said:

Thank you for a reply with some actual substance and for not saying "Just listen to the songs" (did the rest of you even read the initial post?). I hadn't heard anything about file names being listed under Myah.

I can't say that "Body Ache" is more Myah than Britney, because what about "Trip To Your Heart"? What about "Shattered Glass"? What about lots of other Britney songs that are intentionally modified and distorted vocally...?

I also remember this myah_001 file in a stem package. But it was so long ago, you could probably find it in exhale if you dig for it.

However, you are going against what you said about wanting facts and not opinions when you talk about Trip to Your Heart and Shattered Glass. Just saying. And since you brought it up the way those songs are distorted vocally compared to the way songs like Body Ache are distorted do not compare. The person singing Body Ache does not sound like the person singing Trip to Your Heart or Shattered Glass.

8 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

Perfume and Dont Cry

Hold on tight has Myah :(

Good post!

The delusion is so real in this thread it's sad. Don't you think us Britney fans WANT to be wrong about all of this? I don't like to claim Myah sings a lot of **** on BJ. I'm ashamed of it. I'm not announcing it proudly but like some users have already explained, there's enough evidence (or if you don't wanna name it evidence; enough clarity) that Britney didn't sing/write all of BJ. And If you can't hear it I actually envy you. You live in a better world...

Anyway im still jamming to Glory. Fantastic album! 

Yes, i came to the same conclusion, Perfume and Don't Cry is all Britney + It Should Be Easy autotuned to death but it is her voice.

And yes those fans are lucky to unhear it. I cannot.

If it helps, I believe the stems status for all of the Britney Jean songs are as follows: 

Leaked:
Alien
Work B 
Perfume
passenger
brightest morning star
hold on tight

Not Leaked:
It should be easy
Tik tik boom
body ache
til its gone