Has Britney ever been this cringy on TV?

Mr. Lucky

2 minutes ago, slaveneytbh said:

EXACTLY! She really looks funny now. I don't care what anyone says, but I guess we really only appreciates her look as time goes by. So appreciate this, before something else comes next! :meltdown:

omg the thought of that makes me cringe.

someone reposted an edit someone did on ATRL where they basically meshed Britney's face with Brandi Glanville's.:squintney:

All extremly puffy and waxy looking.:meltdown:

It was a thing of nightmares! I really, really hope Britney doesn't end up like that. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TemptedBoy said:

omg the thought of that makes me cringe.

someone reposted an edit someone did on ATRL where they basically meshed Britney's face with Brandi Glanville's.:squintney:

All extremly puffy and waxy looking.:meltdown:

It was a thing of nightmares! I really, really hope Britney doesn't end up like that. 

My heart goes out to her and her current idea of beauty. Someone needs to show her how she used to look like and wake her up! Btw is that you in your icon? You're slaying :omgreallyney:

5 minutes ago, skkskk said:

Poor Ellen, tbh. Recently all her guests appear drunk/high, like first Katy, now Jessica. :shameless: 

omg did you watch Johnny Depp's interview?

Cringy as **** as well.

Like, you can tell Ellen is almost trying to help him finish all of his sentences. 

Kind of like a speech doctor with his recovering patient after a big trauma or something.

ok, too much grey's anatomy for me. sorry lol

Image result for grey's anatomy meredith gif

8 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

I'm sure Ellen was trolling Jessica. Like, you know the show is pre-taped.

The jokes about her being dumb.

They didn't even try to hide her 'high' with editting. Lol savage

Image result for ellen degeneres gif

You could be right. Lol Ellen, she's such a troll :quirkney: That's why I love her

britney is cringy in a different way. jessica was ditzy; britney is just awkward and gives short answers that leave her interviewers scrambling to fill empty space. her double appearances w simon during x factor were extremely uncomfortable, esp the red dress one where she had to gangnam style and kept making the most ridiculous faces, and her not playing along w her diva role in stuff like ellen's mall skit. like the employees know ellen is being goofy, we get it you're humble and don't think you're rich and deserve everything for free but play along ffs.

brit's best interviews tend to be in the UK. except that chatty man one where she walked around screaming "work *****!" she looked like she wanted to die.

23 hours ago, Million Billion said:

The "I am the Femme Fatale" interview was, is and will ever be the worst Britney interview. I always defend the FF era but that freaking interview was weird and uncomfortable AF for both Britney and us her fans.

"I love vanilla candles and vanilla candles" I cant stand that, she sounds like she has sore throat. :squintney: 

Whenever I see that video I'm so surprised the music video looks SO DARN GOOD as an end result! Because she seems totally not to be feeling it in that interview! And she looks bloated. 

24 minutes ago, Marlean said:

Whenever I see that video I'm so surprised the music video looks SO DARN GOOD as an end result! Because she seems totally not to be feeling it in that interview! And she looks bloated. 

Well, it is not surprising since the MV was done with a whole team of people and props, equipment, lightning, etc. Her music videos never disappoint me (Make me is the only exception). She looks and sounds freaking uncomfortable on that interview, she just says YES - NO answers, her eyes and her look are totally gone, she physically expresses: "get me the **** out of here" :boredashell: It is the only thing I didnt like about the FF era, the rest of it was amazing. 

Archived