Has Britney ever been this cringy on TV?

Mr. Lucky

The "I am the Femme Fatale" interview was, is and will ever be the worst Britney interview. I always defend the FF era but that freaking interview was weird and uncomfortable AF for both Britney and us her fans.

"I love vanilla candles and vanilla candles" I cant stand that, she sounds like she has sore throat. :squintney: 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TemptedBoy said:

a friend told me a woman's body can change forever after pregnancy.

but look at Britney... she basically got her  Primeney body back. :lostney:

I guess it was in Jessica's genes to be curvier for the rest of her life tbh.

But she was thin last year, she has to be pregnant tho.

I don't find this weird. I think she's still playing that dumb blonde role that made ppl interested in her. But it's also rumored that she loves a good cocktail. So maybe she had a few backstage. I doubt she's a complete idiot though. She wasn't like that when her career first started and before newlyweds..that's why I think it's still her persona. Idk..

eta: she reminds me of Anna Nicole. Like with the raspy voice and slow talking. But that was all a persona for her too. So who knows 

49 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I don't find this weird. I think she's still playing that dumb blonde role that made ppl interested in her. But it's also rumored that she loves a good cocktail. So maybe she had a few backstage. I doubt she's a complete idiot though. She wasn't like that when her career first started and before newlyweds..that's why I think it's still her persona. Idk..

eta: she reminds me of Anna Nicole. Like with the raspy voice and slow talking. But that was all a persona for her too. So who knows 

Yeah, no.

Jessica has a history of appearing live on TV while being high/drunk.

Although this other time was much worse and cringy:

See?

She's a mess. 

That Jessica interview is so annoying holy ****. But Britney's interview... poor Ellen has to keep asking questions to make conversation while Britney keeps giving 1-3 word responses :quirkney: she comes off very not annoying though, just shy, nervous, and reserved

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

The "I am the Femme Fatale" interview was, is and will ever be the worst Britney interview. I always defend the FF era but that freaking interview was weird and uncomfortable AF for both Britney and us her fans.

"I love vanilla candles and vanilla candles" I cant stand that, she sounds like she has sore throat. :squintney: 

holy ****... she seems so out of it. i was too young at the time to notice it but i see why people thought she was medicated. she seems stoned, holy ****

7 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Damn, Jessica is a thick woman. I remember she said she had to basically live on just protein shakes and workout for hours a day to maintain her Daisy Duke body in 2004.

…Which is unfortunate. And also shows that's not her natural body type.

I'm not going to slam Jessica for that interview. Her team should not have let her go on air with Ellen in that condition.  Many are speculating she was high on (diet) pills and/or drunk, which makes me feel bad since she has two young children that she loves. I'll just hope for the best and hope that she finds a better coping mechanism for stress and doesn't feel pressure to lose weight in an unhealthy way. 

I do not think the interview was funny and Ellen wasn't her usual nice self, but maybe she was frustrated that Jessica came on the show that way.

2 hours ago, TemptedBoy said:

Yeah, no.

Jessica has a history of appearing live on TV while being high/drunk.

Although this other time was much worse and cringy:

See?

She's a mess. 

I've seen that video plenty of times. Did you even read what I wrote? I acknowledged that it's rumored she likes her alcohol. And it could still be a persona mixed with alcohol. Neither Marilyn Monroe or Anna Nicole were ditzy slow blondes in real life either. They were acting. And also drank/had addictions. It could be either one. It's not like any of us know her personally. And if she does have an issue I hope she gets help because she has young kids. I'm not gonna sit and laugh at her to make Britney seem better.

4 hours ago, Million Billion said:

this TTWE and HIAM performance could be nice with  the current Britney 

It was a mess back those days but not a big mess like BFB and some others 

:giggleney:

Archived