Has Britney ever been this cringy on TV?

Mr. Lucky

I guess Britney knows better. We never saw a televised interview with her in 2007, and after that, whenever she's been awkward, you can tell she's just annoyed or anxious, or both.

So in a way, her short "really really cool, amazing, 3 or 5 costume changeS" answer is her way of managing those situations Tthe best way possible,

I remember watching this Brenda Julia interview on Ellen, and thought it was awkward:

But if you compare it to this interview with Chestica Simpson today:

WHAT. THE. HELL. :squintney:

What a painful experience... Who would let her go on national television drunk/high? Is it Xanax? Vodka? Is she losing it?

Has she always been this annoying?

Has Britney ever had such a cringy interview? I can't think of any tbh. :receipts2:

Do you? :rihstare:

And... do you think Xfactorney seems more normal than Jessica Simpson on Ellen today? 

Image result for britney x factor gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Damn, Jessica is a thick woman. I remember she said she had to basically live on just protein shakes and workout for hours a day to maintain her Daisy Duke body in 2004.

well apparently there are rumos about her being pregnant again cause there was a new paparazzi shot of a her with an alleged baby bump.

but she just denied it.

I dont know. She seems off. Very off. :wontcry:

Just now, TemptedBoy said:

well apparently there are rumos about her being pregnant again cause there was a new paparazzi shot of a her with an alleged baby bump.

but she just denied it.

I dont know. She seems off. Very off. :wontcry:

She could have just had a good burrito that day, honestly. :blol:

She's very full figured and can fluctuate her weight quick.

Jessica-Simpson_5.jpg

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She could have just had a good burrito that day, honestly. :blol:

She's very full figured and can fluctuate her weight quick.

Jessica-Simpson_5.jpg

a friend told me a woman's body can change forever after pregnancy.

but look at Britney... she basically got her  Primeney body back. :lostney:

I guess it was in Jessica's genes to be curvier for the rest of her life tbh.

I read that she had an addiction, pills maybe? It was causing troubles with her husband. But it was only a rumor... But she's definetly high here :ponderney:

Anyway, we can't compare Jessica's Interview with Britney's. Even when we know that Brit's interview are the most predictable and somethimes really boring (Mmm yeah, col, yes, yes, etc) lol

24 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

I guess Britney knows better. We never saw a televised interview with her in 2007, and after that, whenever she's been awkward, you can tell she's just annoyed or anxious, or both.

So in a way, her short "really really cool, amazing, 3 or 5 costume changeS" answer is her way of managing those situations Tthe best way possible,

I remember watching this Brenda Julia interview on Ellen, and thought it was awkward:

But if you compare it to this interview with Chestica Simpson today:

WHAT. THE. HELL. :squintney:

What a painful experience... Who would let her go on national television drunk/high? Is it Xanax? Vodka? Is she losing it?

Has she always been this annoying?

Has Britney ever had such a cringy interview? I can't think of any tbh. :receipts2:

Do you? :rihstare:

And... do you think Xfactorney seems more normal than Jessica Simpson on Ellen today? 

Image result for britney x factor gif

Britney is so sweet <3
Her body looks like 100x times better now, but her make up was perfect and her face looked young and beautiful.

Jessica looks high, stoned, drunk, crazy or just dumb as **** damn it

Jessica seemed to be on something, poor gal. I like her though. She isn't the brightest tool in the box, but she doesn't try to be either or play it fake. I prefer her down to earth stupidity to Britneys "thats cool"-nonsense talk. I miss the time when Britney actually spoke her heart in interviews. 

I wouldn't say Britney has any CRINGY interviews. There are a few where you can tell she is not feeling the interviewer or questions she is asked.

There are also some days where she is more shy than other times depending on how life is going. ..just like anyone else.:forkit:

I dont find jessica odd rlly... some people get very nervous and an Ellen interview is a big thing I'd think  , she just isn't used to it I'm sure :ponderney:

Archived