Has Britney ever been this cringy on TV?

Mr. Lucky

9 hours ago, TemptedBoy said:

I guess Britney knows better. We never saw a televised interview with her in 2007, and after that, whenever she's been awkward, you can tell she's just annoyed or anxious, or both.

So in a way, her short "really really cool, amazing, 3 or 5 costume changeS" answer is her way of managing those situations Tthe best way possible,

I remember watching this Brenda Julia interview on Ellen, and thought it was awkward:

But if you compare it to this interview with Chestica Simpson today:

WHAT. THE. HELL. :squintney:

What a painful experience... Who would let her go on national television drunk/high? Is it Xanax? Vodka? Is she losing it?

Has she always been this annoying?

Has Britney ever had such a cringy interview? I can't think of any tbh. :receipts2:

Do you? :rihstare:

And... do you think Xfactorney seems more normal than Jessica Simpson on Ellen today? 

Image result for britney x factor gif

Wait what the ****?!?! I can't believe that's Jessica Simpson!! Holy **** when did she change so much??? I was sooo obsessed with her album "In This Skin" or something along those lines. This interview is so cringey it gave me anxiety.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I don't find this weird. I think she's still playing that dumb blonde role that made ppl interested in her. But it's also rumored that she loves a good cocktail. So maybe she had a few backstage. I doubt she's a complete idiot though. She wasn't like that when her career first started and before newlyweds..that's why I think it's still her persona. Idk..

eta: she reminds me of Anna Nicole. Like with the raspy voice and slow talking. But that was all a persona for her too. So who knows 

She stopped playing that role a looooooong time ago tho. She is a business woman with a fashion empire... But this interview is so cringey. I can't believe that this is her lmao.

And you arw right! She reminds me of Anna Nicole too.

1 hour ago, JKW said:

Whats wrong with that Jessica Simpson interview? :rude2me:

If you don't notice anything wrong with Jessica in that interview, then just compare it with this other interview with Ellen when she as pregnant the second time.

She's bubbly, she's dorky, she's relatable aaaand.... completely sober. No slurry speech.

Gives coherent and complete answers. And looks healthy:

I'm not saying she's an alcoholic. But definitely has something in her system that makes her act... drunkish. Maybe uppers? Who knows :rihstare:

#sad 

11 minutes ago, slaveneytbh said:

Britney's interviews in the FF era were the worst imo, it wasn't cringy but it was wasn't nice to look at either. She was super bored and out of it. But she's been glowing recently and let's hope for her to remain this way or be better! :giggleney:

I have to agree. They weren't cringy, just boring and you could tell she wasn't feeling them at all.

At least for the FF special interview she kind of gave complete answers with little substance.

Sure, there were the "really cools" and the "vanilla candles" but you can tell she kind of tried to sound awake.:ponderney:

Poor baby, she was probably sick. Or was going through some sort of... adjustment. :weirdmeout:

Related image

By the way, of course she looked youthful and just beautiful on Ellen.

As many have pointed out before, that's what good work looks like on Britney.

2013ney had the best botox/fillers ever.

Related image

And her smile was still iconic!

Related image

I miss her natural lips tbh. 

2 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

I have to agree. They weren't cringy, just boring and you could tell she wasn't feeling them at all.

At least for the FF special interview she kind of gave complete answers with little substance.

Sure, there were the "really cools" and the "vanilla candles" but you can tell she kind of tried to sound awake.:ponderney:

Poor baby, she was probably sick. Or was going through some sort of... adjustment. :weirdmeout:

Related image

By the way, of course she looked youthful and just beautiful on Ellen.

As many have pointed out before, that's what good work looks like on Britney.

2013ney had the best botox/fillers ever.

Related image

And her smile was still iconic!

Related image

I miss her natural lips tbh. 

OMG sis exactly?! She had the Britney face still. Even though there were parts when she didn't look like herself!? But she's basically come back from the FF era and looking good again? Now.... I don't really know anymore :brityeah:

2 minutes ago, slaveneytbh said:

OMG sis exactly?! She had the Britney face still. Even though there were parts when she didn't look like herself!? But she's basically come back from the FF era and looking good again? Now.... I don't really know anymore :brityeah:

problem is Britney feels she can only be **** at the moment with those super plump lips. so her unprofessional doctor complies and over-injects them with fillers.

that's why her smile looks off right now. if you ad botox to the mouth area too, the result is just...  weird.:squintney:

Image result for britney botox smile 2017

Britney needs a gay best friend who advises her wisely on the pros and cons of plastic injections. :receipts2:

32 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Ellen needs to do **** checks before she interviews someone tbh. First Katheryn, now this mess.

tumblr_m0u4lou23G1qdqlhzo1_500.gif

Pull it together girls, you can get high at home but not on TV :squintney:

I'm sure Ellen was trolling Jessica. Like, you know the show is pre-taped.

The jokes about her being dumb.

They didn't even try to hide her 'high' with editting. Lol savage

Image result for ellen degeneres gif

i expect the worst when i read all the comments here, but then when i watched it to the end, i dont think its cringeworthy... yess, she lost count of how long has shes been married to her husband and said that her husband gave her massage during sleep. i just think that maybe most people with age they tend to not talk much and not bubbly like they used to, so then when they speak they just blurt without even thinking that it mess up like how she did here. Plus, i think shes happily married cause when people are happy they dont count years of how long theyve been together with their couple, they re happy that they dont count and dont realize because time flies so fast.

6 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

problem is Britney feels she can only be **** at the moment with those super plump lips. so her unprofessional doctor complies and over-injects them with fillers.

that's why her smile looks off right now. if you ad botox to the mouth area too, the result is just...  weird.:squintney:

Image result for britney botox smile 2017

Britney needs a gay best friend who advises her wisely on the pros and cons of plastic injections. :receipts2:

EXACTLY! She really looks funny now. I don't care what anyone says, but I guess we really only appreciates her look as time goes by. So appreciate this, before something else comes next! :meltdown:

3 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

i expect the worst when i read all the comments here, but then when i watched it to the end, i dont think its cringeworthy... yess, she lost count of how long has shes been married to her husband and said that her husband gave her massage during sleep. i just think that maybe most people with age they tend to not talk much and not bubbly like they used to, so then when they speak they just blurt without even thinking that it mess up like how she did here. Plus, i think shes happily married cause when people are happy they dont count years of how long theyve been together with their couple, they re happy that they dont count and dont realize because time flies so fast.

She's got a history of drunkness at TV appearances though:

She's not even 40. Stahp. :receipts2:

Archived