Britney Keeps It Casual At Red Carpet Event At The Planet Hollywood Observatory In Orlando

Jordan Miller

This forum is really the worst fan forum I have ever encountered. Is your life really that miserable that you have to constantly bash Britney to make yourself feel better? I can't at the person above saying that she should just stop smiling because her smile bothers him. WTF? Some people here are terrible human beings!!! TERRIBLE. You are always projecting your insecurities on her while she doesn't give a **** about you and instead is FINALLY ENJOYING HER LIFE.

I'm so over this forum. I truly hope you find your light and happiness the same way Britney did. Because the negativity that comes from ya'll mouths is simply not normal. 

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like lots of you haven't been Britney's fans since day one when I read all these negative and pathetic comments, especially on how she looks...

I'm with her and I'm happy she's happy. This is the way she wants to be and it's her life to decide how she want's to live and it's her carrier and her choice how much she cares about it. She has been fenomenal artist and she gave so much to the world and she gave me so much joy and still does and I'm grateful for that.

She's getting older and has aged a bit ,but she's still a beautiful woman who's more incontrol of her own life and found her own peace in her own little world.

Speaking of her looks I've met her in London when she was promoting "Britney Jean" and I have to say she looked like a doll, much better in person than in pictures.

When she was promoting "Glory" in London last year and we all saw how terrible her make up was during apple music interview or smt. But a friend of mine saw her in the restaurant with her dancers from close up and he's not even a fan of hers and when I asked him how she looked like, he said she's very pretty, she's like a doll(again) and that she has very special presents when you around her.

The makeup looks a little less shitty than in the grammy photos but still, hi, raccooney. Like Jamie Lynn even does makeup better than her, can't se see her sistewr's face, why can't she say anything? That's not what a good sister would do lol.

I'm so happy to see Maddie healthy and happy though. Her whole family looks beautiful.

And lmao at Jayden dabbing

1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

This forum is really the worst fan forum I have ever encountered. Is your life really that miserable that you have to constantly bash Britney to make yourself feel better? I can't at the person above saying that she should just stop smiling because her smile bothers him. WTF? Some people here are terrible human beings!!! TERRIBLE. You are always projecting your insecurities on her while she doesn't give a **** about you and instead is FINALLY ENJOYING HER LIFE.

I'm so over this forum. I truly hope you find your light and happiness the same way Britney did. Because the negativity that comes from ya'll mouths is simply not normal. 

You are AMAZING. I agree with every word.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Poe Dameron said:

Downvote me all you can but this is not how superstar should look like on any red carpet!

16hrtck.jpg

She has zero f**ks to give. about her career, image, appearances. She doesn't sing, she dance good 10% of POM so her only job is to look good, and she can't even have professional make-up team.. jeez..

At least her body is hot..

I got -7 rep for saying that I prefer In the zone -ney's body over currentney's body(I like currentney's body though),and you get +13 for that mess!?

#mess

#poordat

#theficklenessandhypocrisyarerealonExhale

Shut the **** up about her face.

For all the **** I read here, this is one thing that really pisses me off. Why do you think she had work done in the first place? Because bored, cruel, people like you all who claim to be 'fans' constantly pick her apart. She gets enough scrutiny from everyone else, do her 'fans' really need to contribute? Why do you always need to compare her looks to other celebs or past eras or say what needs to be 'fixed'? 

She's a human. She has good days and bad days,good looks and bad looks , and it doesn't ******* matter if you don't like the choices she makes or the way she looks.Unlearn this hatred  and move on. Just appreciate that she's still putting herself out there and that she's clearly feeling confident and **** again.

You all are rude as **** and make me not want to read this website anymore.

19 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

THIS

Archived