Britney Keeps It Casual At Red Carpet Event At The Planet Hollywood Observatory In Orlando

Jordan Miller

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Bugged the **** out of me that she kept positioning the kids and pulling the bags out while fixing it to see the logo. She what she was a cute family moment into something commercial. Its almost like the soears family is a zoo exhibit and everyone just watch and snap pictures.

23 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

She is a minister?? What's the tea?

That Lou ***** is still around?

Yes Lou Taylor is Robin's manager. Lou owns some tax management service that all the spears employ. Lou was Jamie lynns manager when she was trying to 'break' Nashville a few years ago.

Lou was outed here a few years ago by a fan (find the link via searching) for being shady and rude to fans. 

Lou and her husband own the celebrity finance management company that advised James Spears to put Britney in a conservatorship. They're also part of some church called the Calvary chapel.

when Jamie lynn lived in Nashville she posted about that church a lot.

before robin was britneys assistant she was james spears sobriety coach, before that she worked at the Calvary chapel.

I would rather britney has a companion of her own peers. 

On 3/13/2017 at 2:18 PM, dcooper29090 said:

Whilst I do believe she has ruined her face to a certain degree and it saddens me she couldn't see her natural beauty for what it was, some people need to accept that she was clearly unhappy with how she looked so she made some changes. We may not all approve but she obviously does and it gives her more confidence it seems so either support her for it or don't but either way she clearly doesn't give a **** what anyone thinks of her and I love that, its admirable :sickofu:

I realize everybody can shut this down by saying I'm projecting. And goodness knows I hate sounding like I'm an armchair psychiatrist. I admit I'm somebody with a negative level of self esteem and that probably won't get any better. I have no idea if Britney runs this stuff by anybody close to her before doing it. "I'm thinking about getting a nose job." I have no idea if anybody talks to her about the way she feels. "Your nose looks fine, why do you want to change it?" I'm talking on the level. That this is something permanent and the only thing that can be done is book more procedures. For everybody ******** on the way Britney does her makeup, I won't touch it. The way she does her makeup is her personal preference. It'd be like somebody enjoying clothes of a certain color. It's minor in the long run. And at least makeup isn't permanent. She can always come home and wash off a bad makeup job. I can see why people around her don't shittalk her makeup. Going back to the clothes example, it'd be like telling somebody "I know you really like purple clothes but you look like Barney the dinosaur. You need to get rid of that ****."

All I can say is I hope Britney wants these procedures on her own and views them as upkeep., like going and getting your hair cut or dyed. No self esteem issues at play, no hearing the public talking about how rough Britney looks, etc. Britney has a job where she has to look hot all the time. I really wouldn't be able to stand the pressure in my own body. I don't even think I could handle it with her body. Because there's always gonna be the pressure of looking hot. And let's face it, people can have unrealistic expectations and will drag you over hot coals because that's what people do. Go check an up to date Kate Bush video. She's older and she's gained weight. Kate fans still love her and think she looks great. But the general population's thoughts still expect Kate to look like she's in her 20s and be as thin as a 20 year old naturally. You see somebody that looks her age and has gained weight, well, there's gonna be a lot of cruel remarks made. How can somebody deal with unrealistic expectations like that? It just makes me sympathize with any celebrity that decides to get any and all help they can in order to freeze the clock as much as they can.

It's late, hope all this made sense.

On 3/13/2017 at 3:20 PM, dcooper29090 said:

She is a pop star, famed just as much for her appearance as her performance skills- there's no denying that. In no way am I endorsing people saying she looks awful and making cruel comments but people are allowed to notice it and speak on it, why shouldn't they? People can say they wish she hadn't got the work done and wish for her to stop, that's their opinion,does britney care bout their opinion? Evidently not so people here shouldn't get so uptight about it.Sorry to say but when it's to the point that she some fans are saying they don't recognise her,  then you're going to keep getting these types of discussions..

She isn't just a random woman from the street, she is a celebrity, she's going to be judged for how she looks whether it's by fans or the GP, just like with many other celebs, it's sadly the world we live in now.

I think it's everybody tbh. I was on a Yahoo article that talked about some body builder making cracks against a lady at the gym. You ever watch Night of the Living Dead the original version before? Remember when they're trying to get gas in the truck and the truck catches on fire and kills the couple? Remember how the zombies were getting their body parts and eating them? That's what people do on an emotional level. Whether they get off on causing others pain or trying to make themselves feel better. They love to rip people to shreds. We certainly don't live in an "I'm just gonna leave people alone instead of attacking them." It really is sad.

And my apologies to anybody reading my post while eating. I know the reference was a bit out there and the description is definitely on the gross side.

On March 14, 2017 at 6:42 PM, chizwhiz said:

Yes Lou Taylor is Robin's manager. Lou owns some tax management service that all the spears employ. Lou was Jamie lynns manager when she was trying to 'break' Nashville a few years ago.

Lou was outed here a few years ago by a fan (find the link via searching) for being shady and rude to fans. 

Lou and her husband own the celebrity finance management company that advised James Spears to put Britney in a conservatorship. They're also part of some church called the Calvary chapel.

before robin was britneys assistant she was james spears sobriety coach, before that she worked at the Calvary chapel.

Lou sounds Illuminati AF:idkney:

On 15/03/2017 at 0:42 AM, chizwhiz said:

Lou is earning big bucks thanks to Britney's family decisions. GREAT

On 14/03/2017 at 3:01 PM, jokobitch said:

Her lips have beeen like this since 2015 they're not going anywhere. But her teeth are shifting too yikes

2015 ?? Where have I been, didn't notice before... It's like I felt something was changing but damn that's a lot... For such a naturally beautiful woman that's too bad...

Archived