Britney Keeps It Casual At Red Carpet Event At The Planet Hollywood Observatory In Orlando

Jordan Miller

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we ask why ROBYN is even there?

What happened to Brett? I see Fe is working for other people now. Why have they got this biblical minister woman as Britney's PA, who is in all her birthday photos and travel photos. She is part of the Lou Taylor syndicate that orchestrated the conservatorship with Jamie Spears. I am not happy that this Robyn person is around Britney like a fly around poop these days.

First off, quit with the she looks uncomfortable bull crap b/c she clearly looks happy and excited to sign autographs (she doesn't even sign autographs at every event)

Does this video look like some one who is uncomfortable? No.

and here again, she looks happy

any way here's the new pic

I mean were yall seriously expecting her too be wearing tons of makeup and a gown for this event? It wasn't some super royal red carpet moment and for all you know she might have been wearing something more sophisticated earlier but changed (just like she did in this picture). Anyways, she looked great.

Guest Nick Jonas
50 minutes ago, Daxx said:

I can't understand how her nose works. One day it's super thin and pointy and the next day it's normal, thick.

Britney-Spears3-700x525.jpg

XRAY_03~4.jpg

It's called photoshop. :snapney:

Y'all have to ******* criticize everything. She looks beautiful.

She is 35 years old. In 5 years, she'll be 40. She is aging and it is NORMAL. Are y'all still gonna be comparing her to 2002ney when she's 50? Like move on with your life.

Anyway, I'm so happy that Britney was able to have a fun day at Disney World with her family. I love the matching shirts. Cuteney Familyney :giggleney:

2 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Y'all have to ******* criticize everything. She looks beautiful.

She is 35 years old. In 5 years, she'll be 40. She is aging and it is NORMAL. Are y'all still gonna be comparing her to 2002ney when she's 50? Like move on with your life.

Anyway, I'm so happy that Britney was able to have a fun day at Disney World with her family. I love the matching shirts. Cuteney Familyney :giggleney:

people arent critisizing anything that has to do with aging tho.. we are critisizing the exessive amoutnt of **** she has done to her lip era.

7 hours ago, Catalin said:

Shut the **** up about her face.

For all the **** I read here, this is one thing that really pisses me off. Why do you think she had work done in the first place? Because bored, cruel, people like you all who claim to be 'fans' constantly pick her apart. She gets enough scrutiny from everyone else, do her 'fans' really need to contribute? Why do you always need to compare her looks to other celebs or past eras or say what needs to be 'fixed'? 

She's a human. She has good days and bad days,good looks and bad looks , and it doesn't ******* matter if you don't like the choices she makes or the way she looks.Unlearn this hatred  and move on. Just appreciate that she's still putting herself out there and that she's clearly feeling confident and **** again.

You all are rude as **** and make me not want to read this website anymore.

Then get the **** out.

Such a cry baby. 

It's called a forum. Get yourself a dictionary if you don't know what that means.

If you can't accept the fact that people will have different opinions than you on a ******* online forum, then show yourself to the door.

God you are so ******* annoying with your higher-than-thou attitude. Just as annoying as those mean comments about her face. :sofedup:

******* will keep bitching. Ignore them, stop your preaching and move along with your day. :nothavingit:

Archived