Britney Keeps It Casual At Red Carpet Event At The Planet Hollywood Observatory In Orlando

Jordan Miller

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
1 hour ago, iZacaree said:

IBut she looks so terrified and uncomfortable. Her sister and all the kids look totally calm and comfortable in the situation, but Britney looks like she's about to **** her pants from fear. Did you notice the face she made when she was done singing autographs- it was like "Oh my God, get me out of here!". Britney.... girlfriend..... RELAX! It's like she has lived her whole life in a fishbowl, separated from other people, and now she has no idea how to interact with another human being. 

:sassybrit:

It's not new, she has been this way since 2007, but can we blame her after all the traumatic experiences with the papz,

& all the years she spent being the most photographed woman on the planet ?    

1 hour ago, iZacaree said:

why would she willingly do this is if it makes her this miserable? Damn..

:meltdown:

She doesn't do it often tho :uknowit:  Her showbiz fear is the reason why her red carpets appearances are so rare 

No no I won't go with this non sense over here.

She looks beautiful and casual and everything. And looking to this big beautiful family I can only be happy about them! Y'all rock and I wish you the best!

Britney has really really created her dream and should not care about anyone!

4 minutes ago, Invitation said:

She doesn't really look that terrified. She's always been like that.

They look like such a happy and great family together!

btw my gaydar is telling me Jayden could be...

I don't think so.. I see them like Brad Pitt, surrounded by girls :sassybrit:

10 minutes ago, Invitation said:

She doesn't really look that terrified. She's always been like that.

They look like such a happy and great family together!

btw my gaydar is telling me Jayden could be...

Unless we hear him saying "Slay Momma! U better work *****!" its too early to know tbh. :4music:

Anyway, i feel like im getting used to Britney's new face. Its kinda cute! We better get used to it cause the fun stuff is here to stay. :bigkiss:

1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

This forum is really the worst fan forum I have ever encountered. Is your life really that miserable that you have to constantly bash Britney to make yourself feel better? I can't at the person above saying that she should just stop smiling because her smile bothers him. WTF? Some people here are terrible human beings!!! TERRIBLE. You are always projecting your insecurities on her while she doesn't give a **** about you and instead is FINALLY ENJOYING HER LIFE.

I'm so over this forum. I truly hope you find your light and happiness the same way Britney did. Because the negativity that comes from ya'll mouths is simply not normal. 

Preach it! I'll quote this on the photoshop threads that are probably coming after this... :britstare11:

2 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

....And a professional plastic surgeon 

Sorry, I know, I know, you'll tell me: "Booooh, boring af, is her face, you're a hater, you're not a real fan, let it go", but I still can't believe what she is done to her beautiful face... I'll never let it go, is really hard for me, sorry, I fell in love with her for her beauty too 

agree.. Its actually shocking. At first it was small changes and I was like "eh whatever makes her feel good" but she has honestly ruined her face now. The only reason people here are saying that its not that bad and that her smile is still beautiful is because its Britney and we all love her. If this was any other celeb or a regular person everyone would be dragging or laughing at that person. 

Side note I hope she doesnt get a facelift anytime soon, because the amount of wrinkles she has gotten in the past year is shocking.I know the make up is bad but they are wrinkles not makeup lines so.. and dont think this is me complaining about it or dragging her because its not really her fault (- the tanning and smoking) I do realize that. I just dont want anymore surgeries

Untitled_1.jpg

Archived