Britney Keeps It Casual At Red Carpet Event At The Planet Hollywood Observatory In Orlando

Jordan Miller

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

:wontcry:

I literally got teary-eyed at this.... I've defended her so many times, but after seeing her at this event... the plastic surgery is getting way too obvious.  I won't even comment on her eye lids, but her lips... especially here legitimately looks like she kissed the The Joker.  It makes me so sad, because she did not need this at all. :( 

5 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

Well with the way things are going britney will probably go the same route. It's not bad to say so, it's obvious she is having procedures. Nothing wrong with pointing it out as long as it's not with malice. 

There is something wrong with it? How do you begin to get that twisted? It's the same bullshit as 'well she made a song so she deserves all the hate for putting herself out there'. You're not 'putting yourself out there' when you go to work. Her work is to perform and that's what should be commented on. Mouth wrinkles shouldn't be a discussion lmao. You're looking at hd intense close ups of a persons face side by side with old pictures and critiquing to death. What about that is sane? 

20 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I literally got teary-eyed at this.... I've defended her so many times, but after seeing her at this event... the plastic surgery is getting way too obvious.  I won't even comment on her eye lids, but her lips... especially here legitimately looks like she kissed the The Joker.  It makes me so sad, because she did not need this at all. :( 

wtf is wrong with her eye lids? you suggesting she got surgery on them/?

4 hours ago, Good4Ya said:

C´mon it was just a family appearance... What did y'all expect? :beynah:

this is what i'm thinking, it wasn't a big  royal red carpet affair. For all we know she could have been wearing some more sophisticated during the actual event and just changed afterwards.  yall really expect her to be wearing, heel and dress walking around orlando?lol

12 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

There is something wrong with it? How do you begin to get that twisted? It's the same bullshit as 'well she made a song so she deserves all the hate for putting herself out there'. You're not 'putting yourself out there' when you go to work. Her work is to perform and that's what should be commented on. Mouth wrinkles shouldn't be a discussion lmao. You're looking at hd intense close ups of a persons face side by side with old pictures and critiquing to death. What about that is sane? 

She is a pop star, famed just as much for her appearance as her performance skills- there's no denying that. In no way am I endorsing people saying she looks awful and making cruel comments but people are allowed to notice it and speak on it, why shouldn't they? People can say they wish she hadn't got the work done and wish for her to stop, that's their opinion,does britney care bout their opinion? Evidently not so people here shouldn't get so uptight about it.Sorry to say but when it's to the point that she some fans are saying they don't recognise her,  then you're going to keep getting these types of discussions..

She isn't just a random woman from the street, she is a celebrity, she's going to be judged for how she looks whether it's by fans or the GP, just like with many other celebs, it's sadly the world we live in now.

Why did i just now watch the video. Jaden kept dabbing or w/e :meltdown: She looks better in the video i think. She's kinda overwhelmed by her fans but she seems fine. I would be too if i had grown gay men screaming at me like dying chicken. :meltdown:

9 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

sometimes you look ok in real life and terrible in pics.. maybe in person she didnt look that bad?

Now sis... at this point. Even the raccoon eye make up only is a mess.

Like for real if my sis was screwing her lips with botox, I would tell her to stop because it ruins her face. Like, it would be normal right ?

2 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

this is what i'm thinking, it wasn't a big  royal red carpet affair. For all we know she could have been wearing some more sophisticated during the actual event and just changed afterwards.  yall really expect her to be wearing, heel and dress walking around orlando?lol

Exactly... I'm more than fine with people's thoughts on her current face, cos it's obviously different but, I mean, some are just so mean...  :sobbing:

Archived