Britney Keeps It Casual At Red Carpet Event At The Planet Hollywood Observatory In Orlando

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Can we ask why ROBYN is even there?

What happened to Brett? I see Fe is working for other people now. Why have they got this biblical minister woman as Britney's PA, who is in all her birthday photos and travel photos. She is part of the Lou Taylor syndicate that orchestrated the conservatorship with Jamie Spears. I am not happy that this Robyn person is around Britney like a fly around poop these days.

She is a minister?? What's the tea?

That Lou ***** is still around?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, (IDont)KnowU said:

Why did i just now watch the video. Jaden kept dabbing or w/e :meltdown: She looks better in the video i think. She's kinda overwhelmed by her fans but she seems fine. I would be too if i had grown gay men screaming at me like dying chicken. :meltdown:

:gloria: 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Can we ask why ROBYN is even there?

What happened to Brett? I see Fe is working for other people now. Why have they got this biblical minister woman as Britney's PA, who is in all her birthday photos and travel photos. She is part of the Lou Taylor syndicate that orchestrated the conservatorship with Jamie Spears. I am not happy that this Robyn person is around Britney like a fly around poop these days.

Bugged the **** out of me that she kept positioning the kids and pulling the bags out while fixing it to see the logo. She what she was a cute family moment into something commercial. Its almost like the soears family is a zoo exhibit and everyone just watch and snap pictures.

4 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

:wontcry:

OMG this is sad! And I don't care about the downvotes, you can't say that she looks good in this pic!

And is sad reading comments of non-fans under those pictures "OMG i can't recognize her" "she scares me" "what happened, she looks bad" ... She was famous for her beauty and all the girls wanted her face and her smile... and now...

ps. I think that the look was cool, It wasn't an important event so yeah it was ok 

Y'all need to get over the surgery.

Support HER. This is Britney ******* Spears. After all the hell she went through, I will support her no matter what she decides to inject into her lips. 

15 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

OMG this is sad! And I don't care about the downvotes, you can't say that she looks good in this pic!

And is sad reading comments of non-fans under those pictures "OMG i can't recognize her" "she scares me" "what happened, she looks bad" ... She was famous for her beauty and all the girls wanted her face and her smile... and now...

ps. I think that the look was cool, It wasn't an important event so yeah it was ok 

I think she looks beautiful... :plzexplain:

I understand the meltdowns about Britney not caring about her image and I agree that is very frustrating that she could look so good, but always chooses to self sabotage. However, can you just remember when she wore this to receive her 'Walk of Fame' star? Homegirl has always been like this! I think she actually looked good today.

britney-spears-walk-fame.jpg 

hbz-hollywood-walk-of-fame-stars-britney

55 minutes ago, morango said:

I understand the meltdowns about Britney not caring about her image and I agree that is very frustrating that she could look so good, but always chooses to self sabotage. However, can you just remember when she wore this to receive her 'Walk of Fame' star? Homegirl has always been like this! I think she actually looked good today.

britney-spears-walk-fame.jpg 

hbz-hollywood-walk-of-fame-stars-britney

Not gonna lie, I love these pants..but I did grow up in the 90's :carpoolney:

Guest StrawberryKisses

THE 8TH PICTURE!!! IS THAT STRONGERNEY?

I SWEAR IF SHE STOPPED SMOKING, DID SOME PROPER SKINCARE AND STOPPED PLAYING WITH HER LIPS...

LOOK! THAT'S HER OLD FACE!!!!!

(For those who keep complaining)

:quirkney:

Archived