Britney Keeps It Casual At Red Carpet Event At The Planet Hollywood Observatory In Orlando

Jordan Miller

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

Her sons enjoying this though and dabbing all the time :))))

Please the left one must have a talent to become a teen Star 0_0

They always enjoy every moment on the red carpet. I always wonder what they think in these moments :unbelievableney:

6 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

....And a professional plastic surgeon 

Sorry, I know, I know, you'll tell me: "Booooh, boring af, is her face, you're a hater, you're not a real fan, let it go", but I still can't believe what she is done to her beautiful face... I'll never let it go, is really hard for me, sorry, I fell in love with her for her beauty too 

MTE 

I'm okay with her outfit and makeup (still can't deal with the lips, though) given the kind of event this was. Casual is okay here. But she looks so terrified and uncomfortable. Her sister and all the kids look totally calm and comfortable in the situation, but Britney looks like she's about to **** her pants from fear. Did you notice the face she made when she was done singing autographs- it was like "Oh my God, get me out of here!". Britney.... girlfriend..... RELAX! It's like she has lived her whole life in a fishbowl, separated from other people, and now she has no idea how to interact with another human being. This is why we all feel like she's being forced to do these things, because why would she willingly do this is if it makes her this miserable? Damn..

:meltdown:

Just now, iZacaree said:

I'm okay with her outfit and makeup (still can't deal with the lips, though) given the kind of event this was. Casual is okay here. But she looks so terrified and uncomfortable. Her sister and all the kids look totally calm and comfortable in the situation, but Britney looks like she's about to **** her pants from fear. Did you notice the face she made when she was done singing autographs; it was like "Oh my God, get me out of here!". Britney.... girlfriend..... RELAX! This is why we all feel like she's being forced to do these things, because why would she willingly do this is if it makes her this miserable? Damn..

:meltdown:

I watched the video on facebook before coming here and i thought that she looked so happy.It's all about perspective i guess.She looks like she's having fun and happy to me.

1 minute ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I watched the video on facebook before coming here and i thought that she looked so happy.It's all about perspective i guess.She looks like she's having fun and happy to me.

You call that happy? Check out her face after she signs the last autograph and turns around.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, DirtyMind said:

Omfg.  I live not even two minutes from Disney Springs, and I'm stuck at work while she's there. :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown: I have the worst ******* luck.  

It's called calling out, sis. :byebitch: Say that you have a religious obligation you can't skip out on. :howiroll: You're two minutes away from our savior and work is no excuse. :NYsassy:

Archived