Britney Keeps It Casual At Red Carpet Event At The Planet Hollywood Observatory In Orlando

Jordan Miller

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downvote me all you can but this is not how superstar should look like on any red carpet!

16hrtck.jpg

She has zero f**ks to give. about her career, image, appearances. She doesn't sing, she dance good 10% of POM so her only job is to look good, and she can't even have professional make-up team.. jeez..

At least her body is hot..

1 minute ago, Poe Dameron said:

Downvote me all you can but this is not how superstar should look like on any red carpet!

16hrtck.jpg

She has zero **** to give.. she doesn't sing, she dance good 10% of POM so her only job is to look good, and she can't even have professional make-up team.. jeez..

At least her body is hot..

So I drag Britney really bad when it's appropriate. Her Grammys looks was atrocious and my comments could've been labeled a hate crime. But you have to think of the venue and the situation.

there was no formal announcement about this happening but some blog. I feel like Britney was on spring break at Disney world with her boys and family and happened to have plans for lunch at Planet Hollywood. They turned it into promo. She's with the whole family. This is orlando Florida. It's Disney world. This isn't Britney the superstar this is momney and I'm ok with that. 

but when it's time to be Britney the superstar ***** better have her hair and makeup done for the gawddds.

23 minutes ago, BattleBoy said:

In that last photo Lexie is not having it :gloria:

And Maddie looks very healthy after the accident :) 

overit_zpsy4yd9gul.jpg When you're over the fame.

She looks fine TBH, i think Britney aged a lil rough is all. I wonder if all the exhalers that were going got to see her or if they missed her? @BoyToySoldier

Werent u going? :queenriri:

8 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

So I drag Britney really bad when it's appropriate. Her Grammys looks was atrocious and my comments could've been labeled a hate crime. But you have to think of the venue and the situation.

there was no formal announcement about this happening but some blog. I feel like Britney was on spring break at Disney world with her boys and family and happened to have plans for lunch at Planet Hollywood. They turned it into promo. She's with the whole family. This is orlando Florida. It's Disney world. This isn't Britney the superstar this is momney and I'm ok with that. 

but when it's time to be Britney the superstar ***** better have her hair and makeup done for the gawddds.

nobody is asking her to wear versace, just for her makeup to look good.

26 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

16hrtck.jpg

She has zero f**ks to give. about her career, image, appearances. She doesn't sing, she dance good 10% of POM so her only job is to look good, and she can't even have professional make-up team...

....And a professional plastic surgeon 

Sorry, I know, I know, you'll tell me: "Booooh, boring af, is her face, you're a hater, you're not a real fan, let it go", but I still can't believe what she is done to her beautiful face... I'll never let it go, is really hard for me, sorry, I fell in love with her for her beauty too 

Archived