Britney Keeps It Casual At Red Carpet Event At The Planet Hollywood Observatory In Orlando

Jordan Miller

11 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

agree.. Its actually shocking. At first it was small changes and I was like "eh whatever makes her feel good" but she has honestly ruined her face now. The only reason people here are saying that its not that bad and that her smile is still beautiful is because its Britney and we all love her. If this was any other celeb or a regular person everyone would be dragging or laughing at that person. 

Side note I hope she doesnt get a facelift anytime soon, because the amount of wrinkles she has gotten in the past year is shocking.I know the make up is bad but they are wrinkles not makeup lines so.. and dont think this is me complaining about it or dragging her because its not really her fault (- the tanning and smoking) I do realize that. I just dont want anymore surgeries

Untitled_1.jpg

That top picture on a right is photoshopped to make her look even worst. And they put it on the cover of some magazine where they claimed she looks 55.... Days before her niece was in critical condition .... I bet she had so much stress and sleepless nights before this grammy pary.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Plaidatlo said:

That top picture on a right is photoshopped to make her look even worst. And they put it on the cover of some magazine where they claimed she looks 55.... Days before her niece was in critical condition .... I bet she had so much stress and sleepless nights before this grammy pary.

it wasnt photoshopped they only mirrored it. Someone here posted the link from the photographer and it was not photoshopped. the angle and the timing is just SUPER unflattering.

21 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

agree.. Its actually shocking. At first it was small changes and I was like "eh whatever makes her feel good" but she has honestly ruined her face now. The only reason people here are saying that its not that bad and that her smile is still beautiful is because its Britney and we all love her. If this was any other celeb or a regular person everyone would be dragging or laughing at that person. 

Side note I hope she doesnt get a facelift anytime soon, because the amount of wrinkles she has gotten in the past year is shocking.I know the make up is bad but they are wrinkles not makeup lines so.. and dont think this is me complaining about it or dragging her because its not really her fault (- the tanning and smoking) I do realize that. I just dont want anymore surgeries

Untitled_1.jpg

all she needs is a dermatologist. she never needed plastic surgery 

Guest Nick Jonas
23 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Untitled_1.jpg

Her lips are the best thing about these nasty photos. :lostney:

9 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Geez guys, ever seen someone with little to no makeup? It's a casual event, she doesn't have to glam up all the time.

but she's not wearing little to no makeup on, she's wearing panda makeup. it looks ridiculous. 

Whilst I do believe she has ruined her face to a certain degree and it saddens me she couldn't see her natural beauty for what it was, some people need to accept that she was clearly unhappy with how she looked so she made some changes. We may not all approve but she obviously does and it gives her more confidence it seems so either support her for it or don't but either way she clearly doesn't give a **** what anyone thinks of her and I love that, its admirable :sickofu:

3 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Seriously. Makeup that looks like crap and does absolutely nothing to flatter your face is still makeup lol. She's wearing quite a lot.

why don't her mom or sister tell her how she really looks?? smh 

10 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

Whilst I do believe she has ruined her face to a certain degree and it saddens me she couldn't see her natural beauty for what it was, some people need to accept that she was clearly unhappy with how she looked so she made some changes. We may not all approve but she obviously does and it gives her more confidence it seems so either support her for it or don't but either way she clearly doesn't give a **** what anyone thinks of her and I love that, its admirable :sickofu:

I think (im speaking for myself) most of us are afraid that she is getting kind of "addicted" to fun stuff. The problem with plastic surgery is the same that extreme tanners have. They dont really see themselves as we do. Last week one of my friends who is basically orange because she tans that much said "god im so pale I need to get a tan"... she really sees herself that way.  Her tan is basically like this

17867_1178664036588_1527751836_30374229_

People who start with small "fun stuff" at an early age start seeing more and more little things that bother them and then butcher thier faces without noticing. Thats why there are so many rich old women who look like this. They dont even notice how ****** up their face is.

Donatella-Versace-Plastic-Surgery.jpgc45cf3bd61bd10cd70472884c5daaee1.jpgfail-surgeries-1.jpgDolly-Parton-Plastic-Surgeryb.jpgDolly-Parton-before-and-after-plastic-sue5bae8bd69a6465b0a8db5a4bc0bdf3e.jpg

i am so sick of ppl on here ripping on Britney for how she wears her ******* makeup. lmao.

i get it; too much eyeliner isn't the trend right now, blah blah blah, but jesus; she's a grown woman who clearly likes that look and good for her for rocking it even though it's not 'trendy' right now. Has there never been a trend that you chose not to follow simply because you didn't like it? thank god she's not walking around all painted on right down to her eyebrows like a Kardashian whenever she goes anywhere, even to an amusement park with her kids.

she has always been low key casual, she likes her eyeliner, get over it ppl. 

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think (im speaking for myself) most of us are afraid that she is getting kind of "addicted" to fun stuff. The problem with plastic surgery is the same that extreme tanners have. They dont really see themselves as we do. Last week one of my friends who is basically orange because she tans that much said "god im so pale I need to get a tan"... she really sees herself that way.  Her tan is basically like this

17867_1178664036588_1527751836_30374229_

People who start with small "fun stuff" at an early age start seeing more and more little things that bother them and then butcher thier faces without noticing. Thats why there are so many rich old women who look like this. They dont even notice how ****** up their face is.

Donatella-Versace-Plastic-Surgery.jpgc45cf3bd61bd10cd70472884c5daaee1.jpgfail-surgeries-1.jpgDolly-Parton-Plastic-Surgeryb.jpgDolly-Parton-before-and-after-plastic-sue5bae8bd69a6465b0a8db5a4bc0bdf3e.jpg

Well with the way things are going britney will probably go the same route. It's not bad to say so, it's obvious she is having procedures. Nothing wrong with pointing it out as long as it's not with malice. 

42 minutes ago, tsss said:

cute but what's up with eyes makeup  :huh:

those black holes could look good 15 years ago but now it's just no...or at least hire professional to do it  

Or maybe you learn that there are bigger things in life than how you do your eye

makeup.

Archived