Britney Keeps It Casual At Red Carpet Event At The Planet Hollywood Observatory In Orlando

Jordan Miller

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Seriously! The lighting in this restaurant/camera flash is doing ha justice! :howiroll: When will the sunshine? :queenriri:

They need to start doing the Meet & Greets live from the Planet Hollywood restaurant. :sippingtea:

16 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

This forum is really the worst fan forum I have ever encountered. Is your life really that miserable that you have to constantly bash Britney to make yourself feel better? I can't at the person above saying that she should just stop smiling because her smile bothers him. WTF? Some people here are terrible human beings!!! TERRIBLE. You are always projecting your insecurities on her while she doesn't give a **** about you and instead is FINALLY ENJOYING HER LIFE.

I'm so over this forum. I truly hope you find your light and happiness the same way Britney did. Because the negativity that comes from ya'll mouths is simply not normal. 

THIS x1000 I saw the vids on twitter and thought 'Awww how cute' and then I come here and read this mess...genuinely a lot of f--ked up , shallow, disgusting people here. Some people on this site need to reflect on their own problems. It's sad, and like you said it seems there's a lot of very bitter unhappy people here who like to bash Britney to prop themselves up, hopefully they get help and realise their own issues, cos like you said Britney don't give a s--t about their negative garbage! 

We all know Brinny does her own raccoon-ney make up, and I was thinking how come she looks gorgeous in pro pictures and not in the red carpet ones, so yeah it's all about lighting... so maybe Brinny just learned how to do stage make up...

See, same happened on the BMAs last year, red carpet wasn't the greatest but on stage she was looking fierce!, same happens here, maybe she just knows how to make up for stage... VMAs make up was just flawless but on stage she didn't looked as fierce as the BMAs... maybe is just that...

Now POM M&G are just terrible lighting and pictures taken with a 2005 cellphone tbqfh...

:queenriri:

Anyways she is a gorgeous queen and you all will deal :kisses2all:

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

They need to start doing the Meet & Greets live from the Planet Hollywood restaurant. :sippingtea:

With POM 3.0 on the horizon, Larry will introduce a new concept called Meet & Dine! :queenflopga: Everyone will meet Britney over a group dinner. Individual pics and one group shot will be taken. Meet & Dines will start at $2500. Dinner not included. :uknowit:

you guys make me so glad I'm not famous. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you guys? How would you like your appearance picked apart every single time you make an appearance? We all know, Britney likes to do her makeup and she's not the best at it. But she's just trying to be happy and do what she wants with her life. don't you get it? her career will never be her priority again. it will always be her kids and her family. I don't blame her for not wanting to get professional makeup every single time she goes out. You guys wonder why she keeps getting plastic surgery while you continue to sit here criticizing her. We're lucky she's even here. Disgusting.

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

you guys make me so glad I'm not famous. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you guys? How would you like your appearance picked apart every single time you make an appearance? We all know, Britney likes to do her makeup and she's not the best at it. But she's just trying to be happy and do what she wants with her life. don't you get it? her career will never be her priority again. it will always be her kids and her family. I don't blame her for not wanting to get professional makeup every single time she goes out. You guys wonder why she keeps getting plastic surgery while you continue to sit here criticizing her. We're lucky she's even here. Disgusting.

I am so ******* done with all of you in this thread that criticized her.

Suck my non-existent ****.

She went to a ******* AMUSEMENT PARK and CASUAL RESTURANT! What in the hell do you mean you expected 'red carpet' attire. Quite frankly I think it's great she changed out of her matching shirt because she had one on.

She didn't HAVE to do any of this. Obviously, she wanted to take her family, have a really good day, have fun and obviously make a short appearance. 

Meanwhile, you guys sit here with your sad little lives behind your screens attacking Britney's clothes, her makeup, her hair, the amount of time she spent--

Shake my damn head. You disgust me.

On 13/3/2017 at 3:52 PM, Girl On The Moon said:

This forum is really the worst fan forum I have ever encountered. Is your life really that miserable that you have to constantly bash Britney to make yourself feel better? I can't at the person above saying that she should just stop smiling because her smile bothers him. WTF? Some people here are terrible human beings!!! TERRIBLE. You are always projecting your insecurities on her while she doesn't give a **** about you and instead is FINALLY ENJOYING HER LIFE.

I'm so over this forum. I truly hope you find your light and happiness the same way Britney did. Because the negativity that comes from ya'll mouths is simply not normal. 

Spill dat tea sis. giphy.gif

Archived