THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

Jordan Miller

Sorry I do not believe this narrative whatsoever like am I to believe Sam was with this girl at the same time as Britney letting her take photos and everything knowing got damn well there were articles being published about him and Britney? Why would he let the girl do that if that just gives her ammunition to expose him whenever she wants and not all exposure is good exposure so lets not try it with that bull. It just doesn't make sense they might of dated once upon a time its not like he started existing the day he got into a Britney video he can have exes.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Justney said:

He's literally not aware of the camera in any of the photos... ******* weird.:gloss:

Exactly and that's what I think is the most sketchiest part. She is filming him like it is a secret and when he's not paying attention. Usually, you'd want to capture the moments when you're both aware and enjoying together. 

i dont think brit is in love with sam or thinking serious with him. 
its so clear that its a PR thing or brit is just having fun with his toy boy. thats it.

sam is not into brit. he is using brit for fame. - brit is not into sam. she is using him for PR and some good *** :staysalty:

Guest StrawberryKisses

Who cares lol?

Told ya anyway :slayney:

Told you so....

:slayney:

Guest StrawberryKisses

Sometimes you really can read a person by their cover. Exhale does it with 'Thiefyonce' and 'Xtinct'.

It's obvious Sam is just using Britney. AS A GIRL, I know it. Woman's instinct :byebitch: Been with these **** bois before :byebitch:

Here are the warning signs:

1.  He's a model and 'actor' - yet where are his works? Independent films at least? :byebitch: None. Actors don't magically get hired on the spot. They need a portfolio. Just another entitled boy using his wealthy parents money to make it big in Hollywood without having to go through all the hard **** everyone else does.  Like even student theatre or something. There's nothing. NOTHING.
  2.  All these girls coming out at the same time - why are they still butt-hurt? And don't tell me they're jealous of Britney. :byebitch:

IT'S OK if Britney uses him for the ****, but I don't want her to fall for him. Simple. And we all know she falls for guys very easily.

You guys giving him promo is EXACTLY what he wants.  He's just another vain social media guy. So I'm going to stop. 

26 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Exactly and that's what I think is the most sketchiest part. She is filming him like it is a secret and when he's not paying attention. Usually, you'd want to capture the moments when you're both aware and enjoying together. 

He is sitting right next to her and embracing her in most of those pictures and the videos we cannot see. He think she just has one arm wrapped around him and isn't aware that the other arm is up and taking a picture? I think you're taking that you can spiracy Theory a little too far with that one.

I am so surprised.  Was not expecting this at all.

You guys keep writting almost a book to explain the situation. Even though i feel bad for Britney, that's her fault. She keeps falling in love so easily, specially if the guy is hot. A woman of her age has needs like a 20yo BUT after everything that happened in her life,  she should be more carefulll. She's literally saying she's in love to the world. In love for a 22yo, that she met yesterday!!!!  She's not even being a private person (as she says she is). Again,  the things britney do, don't match the things she says. Never.

I saw the picture and the videos when they were uploaded and let me just say that the girl wasn't being very subtle while taking the videos. Sam must have noticed that she was recording him (except for the one where he was asleep), even if he wasn't looking directly at the phone, but he didn't seem worried at all.  I'm no cheating expert but come on, he can't be that stupid to let the other girl take videos of him while he's actually cheating so that she can expose him later on. Especially now that he's dating a celebrity and her fans, or any magazine, can report it back to her. That's why I'm more likely to think that those videos were old. Or... it could be a PR stunt but I would be very disappointed if that was the case because Britney seemed genuinely happy.

1 hour ago, Lyla said:

I saw the picture and the videos when they were uploaded and let me just say that the girl wasn't being very subtle while taking the videos. Sam must have noticed that she was recording him (except for the one where he was asleep), even if he wasn't looking directly at the phone, but he didn't seem worried at all.  I'm no cheating expert but come on, he can't be that stupid to let the other girl take videos of him while he's actually cheating so that she can expose him later on. Especially now that he's dating a celebrity and her fans, or any magazine, can report it back to her. That's why I'm more likely to think that those videos were old. Or... it could be a PR stunt but I would be very disappointed if that was the case because Britney seemed genuinely happy.

Exactly. I think many people here are jumping into conclusions that mostly point towards him being the bad guy. 

The Morgan attention seeker clearly is trying to stir things up. Her posts are so shady! It just doesn't make any sense that he's cheating on her when her caption says otherwise... I mean, "so much fun the other day, so many memories and more vids to come..."? Really?  Clearly, she's a bitter, petty ex who doesn't like seeing her ex-bf being happy...

:beynah:

Anywho... we don't really know the real story. But I wanna give the guy the benefit of the doubt for Britney's sake. She deserves happiness and I really think the guy is a good one. So we just have to wait and see and not make any more assumptions. 

:brityes:

PS: I watched her bad girls club video someone posted here. Omgosh she's a mess! I can't believe Sam kissed that thing! :lostney:

Archived