THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

Jordan Miller

8 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

Wednesday was the worst rain day.....do u even live here? :byebitch:

No, I looked at the observed weather on Weather.com.

Maybe you're mixing it up with a different date?

I just checked, Wednesday night into Thursday morning you got a bunch of rain. Maybe that's what you meant.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, danny1994 said:

No, I looked at the observed weather on Weather.com.

Maybe you're mixing it up with a different date?

Well CA weather is weird af. It can say it was sunny, but it was raining. In SoCal, we never look at the weather because it can change in a quick minute. We just look outside. But this entire week it has been raining. Flooding in NorCal and hail in some parts of SoCal, it stopped yesterday and has been clear since then. 

The Dirty exclusively spoke with Morgan Osman who has been under fire today from Britney Spears fans. Morgan instagramed this image, but since has deleted. Within one hour she had over 1,000 comments from angry Spears fans. We have confirmed with Morgan Osman that Sam Asghari is her man, not Britney Spears’ boyfriend. In an exclusive statement Morgan told The Dirty:

“I don’t know why everyone is attacking me, Sam Asghari is the cheater. I feel sorry for Britney Spears, she seems like a good person.”

Morgan continues, “I have video and images of our REAL relationship. Britney he is using you.”

Drama is about to go down … you heard it here first on The Dirty.

Low key I'm glad this is happening, better now than her getting MORE invested in the relationship and he continues to use her and then lets her down in a worse way.

2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I'm not sure if this was posted yet-

https://thedirty.com/britney-spears/exclusive-britney-spears-sam-asghari-is-the-cheater/

If she really felt sorry for Britney, she wouldn't go about it this way. She would contact her privately.

3 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

The Dirty exclusively spoke with Morgan Osman who has been under fire today from Britney Spears fans. Morgan instagramed this image, but since has deleted. Within one hour she had over 1,000 comments from angry Spears fans. We have confirmed with Morgan Osman that Sam Asghari is her man, not Britney Spears’ boyfriend. In an exclusive statement Morgan told The Dirty:

“I don’t know why everyone is attacking me, Sam Asghari is the cheater. I feel sorry for Britney Spears, she seems like a good person.”

Morgan continues, “I have video and images of our REAL relationship. Britney he is using you.”

Low key I'm glad this is happening, better now than her getting MORE invested in the relationship and he continues to use her and then lets her down in a worse way.

It just doesn't make sense for her to say that he's cheating on Britney but captioning her ig posts like "so much fun the other day, so many memories and more vids to come.." 

What? She's definitely trying to stir things up. What an attention *****. Plus all the tags that she used... smh 

2 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

Well CA weather is weird af. It can say it was sunny, but it was raining. In SoCal, we never look at the weather because it can change in a quick minute. We just look outside. But this entire week it has been raining. Flooding in NorCal and hail in some parts of SoCal, it stopped yesterday and has been clear since then. 

But yeah, it says I started raining at night but was partly cloudy during the day. These are observations after the weather happened

http://w1.weather.gov/obhistory/KLAX.html

Just now, ifuseekari said:

It just doesn't make sense for her to say that he's cheating on Britney but captioning her ig posts like "so much fun the other day, so many memories and more vids to come.." 

What? She's definitely trying to stir things up. What an attention *****. Plus all the tags that she used... smh 

Yeah, and then to say she feels sorry for her. If she really felt sorry, she would know that posting those videos would publicly humiliate her.

I think Sam was dating her but she was too much drama for him, so he left her. And I couldn't blame him.

Just now, danny1994 said:

Yeah, and then to say she feels sorry for her. If she really felt sorry, she would know that posting those videos would publicly humiliate her.

I think Sam was dating her but she was too much drama for him, so he left her. And I couldn't blame him.

I think she got bitter when she found out that Sam and Brit got together. She's definitely trying to stir things up and get more exposure for herself at the same time.

She's a petty, attention seeker. 

Whether or not it's an old pic or new that's TWO women PRIOR to Britney (making it THREE)  he was dating that have been in the spotlight. And that isn't a red flag at all? Like he's definitely not dating women to get more exposure or connections in the industry. :byebitch:

Also lmao at anyone thinking this is a promo deal for SP. For one, she spent Xmas with Sam. Xmas for promo over watching her kids open gifts christmas morning? Yeah I don't think so. There's a reason Britney has been so lowkey since the breakdown.
Xmas for Sam over seeing her kids for christmas? Yeah I buy that more than her skipping out for some stupid promo with an unknown zoolander just to get more exposure for a song that her label are letting die currently... so.. I don't understand the logic. :weirdmeout:

And everyone saying this ***** is an attention seeker and *****.. yeah okay but by the same measure maybe Sam is just a snake in the grass looking for his own attention. No one knows but again that's TWO women prior to Britney that have been in the industry he's clearly trying to break through in. You know because he's an "Actor" now.

:staysalty:

8 minutes ago, Justney said:

Whether or not it's an old pic or new that's TWO women PRIOR to Britney (making it THREE)  he was dating that have been in the spotlight. And that isn't a red flag at all? Like he's definitely not dating women to get more exposure or connections in the industry. :byebitch:

And everyone saying this ***** is an attention seeker and *****.. yeah okay but by the same measure maybe Sam is just a snake in the grass looking for his own attention. No one knows but again that's TWO women prior to Britney that have been in the industry he's clearly trying to break through in. You know because he's an "Actor" now.

:staysalty:

Well they live in LA. You can't throw a ******* rock without hitting somebody that's in the industry. So let's get real about that. And it's not like he's dated anybody super high profile. Nobody knew very much who that Latin singer was also this is some scab from the Bad Girls Club. And he's a personal trainer so I'm sure he is around people in the industry all the time. Because not to mention his family is gazillionaires and owns that entire PT firm.

Idk what the full truth is but she definitely seems like a shady *** *****. Why would she allow her current boyfriend to cheat on her with Britney until today? They've been posting stuff together for a couple of months on social media.  And even today she said such a great time a few days ago more to come, more memories and yadda yadda. Meaning she would know that he's been cheating on her and using Britney,  allowing it, and not saying anything until today. So what kind of woman would that make her?

• Leader
38 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

:orangu: ok now **** just got real 

41 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

:tiffsniffle: yes.

1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

You gotta remember he's 22 tho 

I hear what you're saying, but I still find it questionable. I know plenty of younger guys with half a brain that wouldn't stick their **** into something this crazy.

Let this be a lesson for all. Don't stick your **** in crazy, and never let a loon into your poon. :truthtea:

2 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Well they live in LA. You can't throw a ******* rock without hitting somebody that's in the industry. So let's get real about that. And it's not like he's dated anybody super high profile. Nobody knew very much who that Latin singer was also this is some scab from the Bad Girls Club. And he's a personal trainer so I'm sure he is around people in the industry all the time. Because not to mention his family is gazillionaires and owns that entire PT firm.

Idk what the full truth is but she definitely seems like a shady *** *****. Why would she allow her current boyfriend to cheat on her with Britney until today? They've been posting stuff together for a couple of months on social media.  And even today she said such a great time a few days ago more to come, more memories and yadda yadda. Meaning she would know that he's been cheating on her and using Britney,  allowing it, and not saying anything until today. So what kind of woman would that make her?

I see what you're saying but he's trying to break through too in the industry so I still consider it a red flag. Just because you have money doesn't mean you can automatically pay your way to roles. It takes connections and knowing people. Until Britney he wasn't getting more famous dates for sure but he got lucky clearly. Like really lucky.

She's most definitely a shady *** ***** but I find it so ****** that people will automatically jump to conclusions on the girl but spare the guy until it's extra incriminating for him. I do agree she's attention seeking, but I don't trust him either. It's NOT because he's good looking or young.. it's just the red flags that have been cropping up little by little since they started dating.

I am not sure if the pictures are old but not everyone KNOWS he is dating Britney. You'd have to follow celebrity news and Britney news for that. I know of this because I go here to this forum but if i didn't I don't go to TMZ or anything so it's possible she didn't know it was getting heated with Britney and then DID find out later.. or if she's an ex, maybe he went to two time Britney with her and she wanted to expose him for it ...hense the awkward photos. Like he's looking away and she's happy snapping .. it's so bizaarre... It's like he doesn't know the camera is there a lot of the time? It's also possible that it's really old photos and she's a salty ***** BUT it's definitely weird.

44 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

NoNoIcant.gif

5 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

:orangu: ok now **** just got real 

This has been out for hours. A)what is real about thedirty and this lol B) Why wouldn't she give them the proof? C) Why is she allowing her bf to obviously date/**** brit on the side and be ok w/it till today D) What kind of person stays w/a significant other knowing that? 

If it is all true and she has been knowing and allowing this then I have to give Credence to the people I thought were crazy for calling this a publicity stunt because it means they've both been in on it and she was hoping to get something out of it like him:bthink:

Archived