THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

Jordan Miller

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
52 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

The Dirty exclusively spoke with Morgan Osman who has been under fire today from Britney Spears fans. Morgan instagramed this image, but since has deleted. Within one hour she had over 1,000 comments from angry Spears fans. We have confirmed with Morgan Osman that Sam Asghari is her man, not Britney Spears’ boyfriend. In an exclusive statement Morgan told The Dirty:

“I don’t know why everyone is attacking me, Sam Asghari is the cheater. I feel sorry for Britney Spears, she seems like a good person.”

Morgan continues, “I have video and images of our REAL relationship. Britney he is using you.”

Drama is about to go down … you heard it here first on The Dirty.

Low key I'm glad this is happening, better now than her getting MORE invested in the relationship and he continues to use her and then lets her down in a worse way.

Brinni better show him out the door (of their relationship)! :staysalty:

42 minutes ago, Justney said:

I see what you're saying but he's trying to break through too in the industry so I still consider it a red flag. Just because you have money doesn't mean you can automatically pay your way to roles. It takes connections and knowing people. Until Britney he wasn't getting more famous dates for sure but he got lucky clearly. Like really lucky.

She's most definitely a shady *** ***** but I find it so ****** that people will automatically jump to conclusions on the girl but spare the guy until it's extra incriminating for him. I do agree she's attention seeking, but I don't trust him either. It's NOT because he's good looking or young.. it's just the red flags that have been cropping up little by little since they started dating.

I am not sure if the pictures are old but not everyone KNOWS he is dating Britney. You'd have to follow celebrity news and Britney news for that. I know of this because I go here to this forum but if i didn't I don't go to TMZ or anything so it's possible she didn't know it was getting heated with Britney and then DID find out later.. or if she's an ex, maybe he went to two time Britney with her and she wanted to expose him for it ...hense the awkward photos. Like he's looking away and she's happy snapping .. it's so bizaarre... It's like he doesn't know the camera is there a lot of the time? It's also possible that it's really old photos and she's a salty ***** BUT it's definitely weird.

Well I'm a woman so I'm definitely not trying to be ****** LOL I am generally the type of ***** that will blame the guy but women definitely tend to go after each other more in these situations.

But instead of being mad at Sam she's fine with still claiming him as her current man even though she had to have known that they're dating or very least spending time together....in bed! Because since Christmas they've been posting stuff together on IG. So if that's her current boyfriend, she would have seen those I herself. I would not let that go down! I would be like you better ******* explain and take the **** down! have you had *** with her? And we need to talk about this ASAP or we're breaking up. I don't expect that she would have to be on a Brit site or a gossip site to see that **** you know? It's all totally weird.

Can you point me to the info about him being an actor or wanting to be it's the first I've heard of it I just thought he was a model and pt And a piece of that with the hot **** LOL ;)

IMO I think this girl is just an attention seeking bimbo because her 15 minutes of fame ran out. Why would she post this now??  After there was photos of Britney and Sam posted online to both of their accounts!?? Then she has the nerve to tag Britney and her fans??!! Weird!!  Trying to seek revenge on something that was clearly over.. If he was really two-timing her don't you think he would have called him out sooner?? Then deleting it?? If he's a cheater..leave it up.

14 minutes ago, db55dan said:

Been missing all day so can someone please summarize what's going on in this thread ? Does a random chick state that she is in relationship with Sam ? What about some photos and videos i saw someone mentioning ? Someone explain to me plz 

Go to page 16 I wrote q quick summary for other ppl who were asking. It's a ******* messy shitshow lol

17 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Well I'm a woman so I'm definitely not trying to be ****** LOL I am generally the type of ***** that will blame the guy but women definitely tend to go after each other more in these situations.

But instead of being mad at Sam she's fine with still claiming him as her current man even though she had to have known that they're dating or very least spending time together....in bed! Because since Christmas they've been posting stuff together on IG. So if that's her current boyfriend, she would have seen those I herself. I would not let that go down! I would be like you better ******* explain and take the **** down! have you had *** with her? And we need to talk about this ASAP or we're breaking up. I don't expect that she would have to be on a Brit site or a gossip site to see that **** you know? It's all totally weird.

Can you point me to the info about him being an actor or wanting to be it's the first I've heard of it I just thought he was a model end apt. And a piece of that with the hot **** LOL ;)

Yeah women can be catty ******** too BUT I dont think it should deflect from the possibility that he's up to no good.. I mean the whole thing is weird.

You're right I didnt think about him posting on his social media. Maybe that's why he was deleting stuff so fast before? But then he ended things with the one and stayed with Britney... and the other one decided to get back at him by having him cheat then expose. Some women don't care about being innocent, they just care about stabbing the ******* in the back for hurting them... whether it's deserved or undeserved. 

Also I think it was on his profile, after he was dating Britney didn't he change it to say actor? A lot of people were talking about that  and how it was a redflag. He had it before the PT in his bio... nooooooooot entirely sure WHERE. .maybe someone else knows? :ponderney:

So strange... I don't get great vibes from him.. idk. I hope that it's not true though because that would be awful for Britney.

Ok. Britney if you are reading this and I hope you are reading this. If the pics are old then that woman looking man girl is trash and she is playing mind games cause she is jealous of your beauty and if the pics are recent, then they are both trash and don't deserve the shady hate you will give them. You are a prefect woman and mother who needs the right man who will be honest and have the balls to tell someone the truth. If you need to talk, message me girl ok, we gays know how to cheer people up and you and me could help each other find hot guys 10x hotter than Sammy and Cat :mhm: you could even bring your girlfriends too and have fun and a Slumber Party wait..... Sleepover :uknowit: so hit me up cause I live in New York, Feel Better babe and rock the world, show them you don't need a cheating man ***** if he's cheating cause we don't know. Love you :bigkiss: 

BTW I'm loving the new look for the website, nice Jordan. Now work in that mobile app baby :uknowit: :hahaha: Love you thou

Y'all that site that she sent her statement to runs on user submissions. The web master chooses what is and what isn't posted. 

From their F.A.Qs

"However, you need to understand — we here at TheDirty.com simply provide a forum for speech. Each user is solely responsible for the truth of what they say, but we’re not in a position to take sides and determine who is telling the truth and who is lying.

We are not the truth police. Just like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc., we do not investigate whether material posted by our users is true. Just because you see something posted on our site does not mean TheDirty is “vouching” for the accuracy of that information. We require and expect our users to only post truthful information, but it is impossible for us to guarantee that every user will be honest."

https://web.archive.org/web/20160413192054/https://thedirty.com/legal-faqs/

They're technically a "forum" which protects them from the law since their posts are made by third party individuals. 

• Leader
5 minutes ago, Taystee said:

Y'all that site that she sent her statement to runs on user submissions. The web master chooses what is and what isn't posted. 

From their F.A.Qs

"However, you need to understand — we here at TheDirty.com simply provide a forum for speech. Each user is solely responsible for the truth of what they say, but we’re not in a position to take sides and determine who is telling the truth and who is lying.

We are not the truth police. Just like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc., we do not investigate whether material posted by our users is true. Just because you see something posted on our site does not mean TheDirty is “vouching” for the accuracy of that information. We require and expect our users to only post truthful information, but it is impossible for us to guarantee that every user will be honest."

https://web.archive.org/web/20160413192054/https://thedirty.com/legal-faqs/

They're technically a "forum" which protects them from the law since their posts are made by third party individuals. 

:ponderney::byebitch:

I love how eager everyone here is to be like "YES I KNEW SAM WAS AWFUL" when you know as much about him now as you did two days ago like seriously. After like 2 months or so of photos of them together and tons of articles out there you are gonna tell me NOW shes decided to come forward? Lets just be honest and speak what it really is that this forum is just thirsty for drama. :byebitch:

This doesn't make any sense.

She claims that he is her boyfriend... but girl how you about to claim that NOW after all the articles, photos and videos
of them dating, taking pics together alone at restaurants, in bed and all that ****? 
Like where the living **** has she been the past 2 months?
In addition I don't think Sam would be dumb enough to not dump his apparent 'girlfriend' while he's posting pics of himself
with Britney ******* Spears and seen by paps with her. Like, if he's using her... then surely he'd be smart about it?
Also he's supposed to have been single for ages now. This girl seems like she had a fling with him after he broke up with his ex,
waited for the opportune moment for Britney herself to confirm it on social media and now is using old photos like this to gain attention and **** **** up. 

None of this adds up. 

Archived