THOT Unsuccessfully Tries To Destroy Britney's Newfound Relationship With Sam Asghari

Jordan Miller

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Lol poor thing.  I know it sucks to have to read through the entire thing so I'll just give you a quick update. Earlier today this girl Morgan who was on the Bad Girls Club posted pictures and video of her and Sam together kissing on the beach and a video of him in her bed tagged all of the gossip sites and Britney and the Britney Army on her Instagram. Saying had so much fun the other day acting as if it happened recently. Then of course the Army went ape **** and attacked her Instagram she deleted all of the photos and pictures and made her account private. If you click above to the links like right above you. You can see where she just made a statement to the dirty that Sam is her man and they have a real relationship and he's just using Britney. That's it in a nutshell hoped it helped @Dripping For Britney

Oh my god nnnn :orangu: so basically Sam is a manwhore... i actually thought they looked great together. Poor Britney :crying2: 

3 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Oh my god nnnn :orangu: so basically Sam is a manwhore... i actually thought they looked great together. Poor Britney :crying2: 

He very well could be but those could also be old. She could very likely be doing it just for attention I also posted something from star cast in 2011 that she was the reason Ronnie and Sammi Sweetheart from The Real World broke up because she slept with him. She was a crazy ***** on Bad Girls.

And I find the timing very strange since Britney's been posting things for quite a while with him and vice versa but now she decided to do this today and not only just post them but had the Britney Army and Britney and Sam and all the  gossip sites. So I'm suspicious as to the time line.

On one of the Instagram picture she even tagged TMZ they would be super hype and juicy for something like this and I've been checking their site and haven't found anything which leads me to believe there's not much credibility to it but maybe they're researching who knows

9 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

That photo looks old to me. I don't think fans should drag him for this chick's attention-seeking meltdown.

Also, lol @ at her making her IG private with 450K+ followers. 

I tend to agree because if they're both based in LA it looks like it was pretty warm during that photo. And I've said to a couple of other people that she had all the gossip sites tagged in her photos including TMZ the only people that have responded to it or the Daily mirror and she made a statement to the dirty. If she really wanted to expose them and point this out as something truly recent she could have released that stuff to the dirty.

And since TMZ has not picked up on anything on their site, and this would be super juicy for them, I kind of smell BS and think she is just being an attention *****.

9 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

He very well could be but those could also be old. She could very likely be doing it just for attention I also posted something from star cast in 2011 that she was the reason Ronnie and Sammi Sweetheart from The Real World broke up because she slept with him. She was a crazy ***** on Bad Girls.

And I find the timing very strange since Britney's been posting things for quite a while with him and vice versa but now she decided to do this today and not only just post them but had the Britney Army and Britney and Sam and all the  gossip sites. So I'm suspicious as to the time line.

On one of the Instagram picture she even tagged TMZ they would be super hype and juicy for something like this and I've been checking their site and haven't found anything which leads me to believe there's not much credibility to it but maybe they're researching who knows

Hmmm yeah you could be right. She might be looking for attention and trying to get a story out of it if she's tagged TMZ and the Britney Army... hmm the plot thickens i guess...

It's sunny in the picture and she said "so much fun the other day" implying it was in the past week.

It was only sunny twice the past week in LA, and it was 65º both days. That's not that cold, but it's chilly for that area. Yet the girl on the right of the picture is barely wearing anything.

I was thinking the picture was from October, and looking at the weather it was consistently in the 70s and 80s that month.

So yeah, it's probably old.

13 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Hmmm yeah you could be right. She might be looking for attention and trying to get a story out of it if she's tagged TMZ and the Britney Army... hmm the plot thickens i guess...

Yeah and out of all the sites that she had only two crappy ones responded with an article from the mirror and of course thedirty.  

She definitely was looking for SOMETHING by adding #britneyspears #britneyarmy #britneyFAMILY (like wtf) and #samAsghari

Also she must have been seeing the stuff with them on Twitter and Instagram and if she's claiming that he's Her man currently, does that mean that she's just letting her boyfriend post pictures with Britney in bed and stuff and letting it go until today?

That also doesn't make sense to me. Her quote was that their relationship is real and he's using Britney by saying that she's basically saying I allowed my boyfriend to **** Britney Spears for the past few months some reason like...... I can't even think of one to make up, lol

Archived