Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather them not destroy the song by adding some stupid *** lyrics tbqh.  I love that they didn't change it because the ding is flawless the way it is. They could've either changed it and ruined it or kept it the way it is which I'm glad they did. Now just slay the music video and everything shall be good 

3 hours ago, jokobitch said:

What... those are belts .. NATURAL belts. Whatever this adlib is is NOT natural. Just like her belting out "private show" or "I got what you want I got what you need" is not her natural voice. That is her voice after it has been pitched. Or for another example "so come on!" From inside out is pitched. Are u finna tell me that them vocals are all natural too? 

"Pitched" is not a thing. It's called pitch shift, and it does not sound that good even with formant correction. Please don't try to argue with people with more experience in the field.

You would get the singer to attempt to nail the vocal before you do any editing. And if you do any editing, you would maybe splice two takes and fix slightly out of tune notes.

8 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

"Pitched" is not a thing. It's called pitch shift, and it does not sound that good even with formant correction. Please don't try to argue with people with more experience in the field.

You would get the singer to attempt to nail the vocal before you do any editing. And if you do any editing, you would maybe splice two takes and fix slightly out of tune notes.

Wow.. u rly schooled me with your irrelevant information. Regardless, that's not her natural voice but pls continue your delusion, it's amusing.

Just now, jokobitch said:

Wow.. u rly schooled me with your irrelevant information. Regardless, that's not her natural voice but pls continue your delusion, it's amusing.

No one said it's her natural voice. She singing out of her range, that's why she sounds chipmunk-ish.

How the **** is it irrelevant when I'm talking from actual experience? Like having been in studios and worked with real vocals and editing tools.

I'm done arguing with you, child.

Archived