Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

And I'm the kunt? :tiffsmoke: During the Womanizer breakdown, *****. And when she literally dropped it like it's hot while using Willie as a jungle gym. :lessons: She got them springy knees back, *****.

awww u need to step up your reputation... that's sweet... anyone who reads know I'm joking... u kunt <3

9 hours ago, saicis said:

I'm one of those disappointed fans... just because I know it would have been super special if she'd given us a few words live.

However i'm fully aware that this is a big deal for her and something I never thought she'd do a few years ago. I just hope she continues to get better in every aspect of her performances (dancing, singing, set-list, outfits etc.)

I enjoyed it but agree with you there but I do love that despite the flaws in each performance, Brit is improving each outing. We've got a great album and she's loving performing again- now it just needs a lil guidance and polishing up 

Iheartradio slayyyed......so i decided to see what the media thought about it and i see no flaw in the majority of the reports........For years they have been complaining about her body......Right now i want to see a ***** try......And then her dancing........which has greatly improved now they are coming for her lipping.......all she has to do is pre record and serve face......And the legacy is complete.....#Glory

4 hours ago, xBritneyFan19x said:

I think you (and many other on here) need to look up the definition of the word "iconic".

I think you and many other on here need to get a life and stop complain about everything she do. Is not 2000 anymore get over it. And yes the outfit was iconic and I know what I'm talking about. 

:shhh:

Archived