Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

All fans love Britney...just in different ways...we can't all agree on the same thing...and as fans, that should be acceptable. Some like her dancing, some like her singing...some like her recent performances, and some think she needs to pull up a stool and harmonize for the rest of her career because she's getting older and might hurt herself...difference of opinion. It's good to know that my childhood hero and big sister in my head is still beloved.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

voicing opinions? saying Britney is a "mess" and should "retire asap"?

the "retire" thing was literally just ONE user. and i've only seen literally only like 3 (or less) people call her a "mess" because of her saying "glad that's over", not because of the actual performance...

whatever, let me rephrase what i said, close to 99% of the people here are voicing opinions, not hating.

also, you realized you could've just replied to the little handful of people that got you riled up, right (instead of making a thread calling everyone *******)?

3 minutes ago, david lachapelle said:

the "retire" thing was literally just ONE user. and i've only seen literally only like 3 (or less) people call her a "mess" because of her saying "glad that's over", not because of the actual performance...

whatever, let me rephrase what i said, close to 99% of the people here are voicing opinions, not hating.

also, you realized you could've just replied to the little handful of people that got you riled up, right (instead of making a thread calling everyone *******)?

ONE user? I suggest you reading the posts in this thread again

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/728299-watch-britney-spears's-performance-at-the-apple-music-festival-in-london/

Period. 

The fire in her eyes, the confidence and fierceness she exuded on stage. Did you see the way she was walking on stage? Every step had a little feistiness in it. She was so hot and so confident. The goofy faces were not over-used meaning she felt more confident. Her attitude, especially during Slave was infectious. 

Absolute highlight: Slave 4 U. 

n3x8n9.jpg

2r6fswy.jpg

2j64ug2.jpg

2f07ytj.jpg

2 minutes ago, greenbear89 said:

Period. 

The fire in her eyes, the confidence and fierceness she exuded on stage. Did you see the way she was walking on stage? Every step had a little feistiness in it. She was so hot and so confident. The goofy faces were not over-used meaning she felt more confident. Her attitude, especially during Slave was infectious. 

Absolute highlight: Slave 4 U. 

n3x8n9.jpg

2r6fswy.jpg

2j64ug2.jpg

2f07ytj.jpg

Seriously she is so flawless

Archived