Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen Pom so I can't tell how she has improved since the beginning of the residency but I f**king loved the fire at iHeart! She was definitely enjoying performing there and it showed! She didn't hit each and every dance break but I don't care! If the passion is there, its all up to practice and choreography!

1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

Lol #wut please don't insult primeney like that, she didn't do a single complex move that entire set. Primeney would've tore that **** up!

She did WB, slave, DYWCO has some complex parts as does the womanizer breakdown...

Y'all love to pretend britney now doesnt do anything

12 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

She did WB, slave, DYWCO has some complex parts as does the womanizer breakdown...

Y'all love to pretend britney now doesnt do anything

WB is the only one but she doesn't give it that sass her dancers do. Slave is easy. She doesn't execute the breakdown like she used to . anyone can dance like she does now. I'll forget u said DYWCO has complex moves. womanizer is more fierce than complex, it's majority arm movements . Right hand up left hand up together arms down hair flip arm to the left arm to the right pose. For complex moves I should have a harder time typing out how to do them.

3 hours ago, jokobitch said:

Lol #wut please don't insult primeney like that, she didn't do a single complex move that entire set. Primeney would've tore that **** up!

I mean it kind of sucks that you're not able to enjoy these things. If iHeartRadio didnt satisfy you Im curious as to what has. She didnt have to have complex moves to be Primeney. Britney in her prime was not just about her "complex moves," but it was about her attitude, fierceness, and confidence. That was definitely there at iHeart, moreso than I have ever seen since 2004. 

20 hours ago, greenbear89 said:

I mean it kind of sucks that you're not able to enjoy these things. If iHeartRadio didnt satisfy you Im curious as to what has. She didnt have to have complex moves to be Primeney. Britney in her prime was not just about her "complex moves," but it was about her attitude, fierceness, and confidence. That was definitely there at iHeart, moreso than I have ever seen since 2004. 

I didn't see it. I saw glimpses of fierceness but nowhere near primeney, sorry. I'm happy you are happy with it though, not being sarcastic. I just wasn't feeling it  at all

6 minutes ago, No Seas Cortés said:

The BBMAs performance was still better though...

I think her IHeart and Apple performances were amazing but BBMAs was true slayage and you could tell she was feeling it more.

I feel the BBMAs was as close to old Britney I've seen since GH:MP era.

i was so slayed by bbmas . although she was so nervous at the beginning. i dont know, the energy was so different, i think for the fans it was also so special because it was her first awardshow - performance after a long time. 

i only liked the first act of the apple performance. her entrance was so fierce and she slayed, the crowd was so alive and amazing, but after piece of me it went downhill 

Archived