Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cnsider it as a big leap. she normally is very uncomfortable around people since 2007. but during iheart, she was able to walk through a crowd and not look constipated (like FFTney) when she began performing. as a fan, i am very satisfied with that. hoping it was a good sign of things to come :mcry:

47 minutes ago, KingBEN said:

Where is all of this coming from, what ignited the fire in her eyes again? 

We waited four albums for this. Hopefully she'll get her confidence back, do better interviews and not seem so shy, scripted or awkward 

She does her job because she wants to perform not because she wants to give interviews. Idgaf if she never does another interview again as long as I continue to get the passion she has been serving in recent performances

1 hour ago, Lonely-*** said:

You NEED to give me your photoshoot, so when I meet you in person, I can get your autograph! I love your posts! They serve

when you meet me in person? :watrusayin::lmao:

I don't have a photoshoot. Well, maybe I do, but I don't upload them anywhere, probably I should start using my Instagram account lol :verycool:

31 minutes ago, Zinaida Zazekina said:

IKR!!!! I was watching the performance dreaming about a world tour Lol 

dreaming a mile a minute? :saycheese:

Dont know if this has been posted or not yet,  but WOW. The GP is loving her. And remember, these are random festival goers not fans at a concert especially for her. 

Anyone who is complaining about Britney can sit the **** down, because these are the only people whose thoughts about the performance REALLY matters.

I'm one of those disappointed fans... just because I know it would have been super special if she'd given us a few words live.

However i'm fully aware that this is a big deal for her and something I never thought she'd do a few years ago. I just hope she continues to get better in every aspect of her performances (dancing, singing, set-list, outfits etc.)

Archived