Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, xBritneyFan19x said:

It's only going to get worse as time goes on. As has been happening for the past 9 years, the people who criticize her (who have every right to do so, of course) eventually hit their breaking point and just stop being fans. As the people that are willing to criticize her leave, exhale becomes more and more of a circlejerk amongst the other group of fans (so called "britards") - the ones that eat up everything Britney gives them no matter the quality, the ones that make furious rant posts whenever they see someone criticizing Britney, the ones that are unable to handle even constructive criticism without screaming "ungrateful c*nts!!" or "awful fanbase!!", the ones that parrot tired and invalid excuses like "she's a mom", "she's trying her best", "she had a breakdown" etc. Eventually this forum will be a complete circlejerk of blinded and delusional fans where you won't even be able to constructively criticize without being flamed and/or banned.

this. I've never read something so accurate 

2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

You have 60 posts and call me a new fan? I've been here since forever and I was a fan before 2007 happened.

She killed it before and she's doing it now. The chore might not be the same as In The Zone, but I loved it cuz it was definitely NOT just arms and hairflips.

Exactly, Gaga Daily is in need of users. I mean, now that half of the little monsters are leaving because of Perfect Illusion. :CPKney:

LOL, Ive been here since 2007 when britneyspearsforum.com decided to shut down, and I had to migrate to this mess. My old account was Britney_totally_rocks and yeah, I had thousands of more post than u did boo boo. Take a seat now, ok?

2 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

LOL who are you???? C'mon at me girl, questioning if I'm a "new fan"??? LOL what. What happened before your 50 posts?

I was a member here way before you BB. Used to be a member at britneyspearsforum.com until the owner ****** that up, and migrated to this mess way back in 2007. My old account was Britney_totally_rocks and had thousands of more posts than u did hon. Now shut up and take a seat. 

4 hours ago, Danishfan said:

Many of you just don't deserve her!! 

I don't get this train of thought. It's like when people say 'you're ungrateful'.

I'm sorry but the way she carries on she doesn't deserve US and SHE is ungrateful.

Nearly 20 years in the business, the most dedicated (and slightly crazy) fans out there, supported her through everything and I mean everything! and yet she can't even give us one live performance? The same boring arm choreo time after time?

Im over the moon that Britney is happy, or at least it seems (who really knows?!), i'm glad she looks hot again and is doing more promo, but please don't act like we're ungrateful because our favourite singer hasn't sang live in years. 

1 hour ago, Mario Posey said:

Hunnie I let them know the door was open when they were ready to leave and showing them all of their other options and I would do it again. :whitneyshade:

not like someone forces them to stay here, they would left if they wanted to leave, that's not up to you.it is annoying for me some of you think that you know who loves and doesn't love britney.they are fans since they registered a forum that is dedicated to britney, they criticize, that's ok, that's normal as long as they are not hateful and they aren't.some of them may be harsh  but that doesn't mean they don't love her, they are stating their opininons.and ı also get annoyed when people say things like you said about other singers.it is possible to be a fan of different artists.

4 hours ago, CJMCH said:

"She lipsynced the whole thing"

I'm not even gonna waste my writing on this matter. She's been doing it since 2000, MOVE ON.

It is NOT 2000, it's 2016! And also she never used to lip-sync 100%, so your argument is flawed.

Everybody else moved on from lip-synching, why can't Britney? That's why people are pissed because it's the same same same, nothing new, nothing fresh, nothing live. It's boring!

As if lip syncing was the only thing this fanbase bitched about. That's what the GP talks about since singing is considered Britney's profession. Complaint of lack of live vocals is nothing new. It was even happening when Britney was actually singing live. What this fanbase does is nitpick everything to the finest detail. They don't even do it in the welcoming form of advice. They do it with meltdowns and even hate. 

19 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

not like someone forces them to stay here, they would left if they wanted to leave, that's not up to you.it is annoying for me some of you think that you know who loves and doesn't love britney.they are fans since they registered a forum that is dedicated to britney, they criticize, that's ok, that's normal as long as they are not hateful and they aren't.some of them may be harsh  but that doesn't mean they don't love her, they are stating their opininons.and ı also get annoyed when people say things like you said about other singers.it is possible to be a fan of different artists.

What they are doing is dangling their stan card in our face "Ooohh if she doesn't do this I'm turning it in" Nobody gives a ****

You can be a fan of other artists I myself am a fan of other artists so I don't see what your point is? The people I'm talking about keep throwing it in our faces how they will go stan other artists so I gave them a list and if that annoys you then it will continue to annoy you.

I still don't understand how making a million threads complaining about it is gonna change anything. Haven't anyone taught you that complaining is futile? So either leave Britney alone or if you are staying, complaining about it every damn second ain't gonna make her a better singer or dancer. Don't buy her album. Don't stream her songs. But don't follow her 24/7 and whine. 

11 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

What they are doing is dangling their stan card in our face "Ooohh if she doesn't do this I'm turning it in" Nobody gives a ****

You can be a fan of other artists I myself am a fan of other artists so I don't see what your point is? The people I'm talking about keep throwing it in our faces how they will go stan other artists so I gave them a list and if that annoys you then it will continue to annoy you.

nobody gives a ****?clearly you give a **** bb.and how don't you see my point?you were telling them not to stay here and go stan for the others and you were calling them(the others) rhenna etc.they can say if she doesn't do this blah blah blah, we are like, her customers.that doesn't mean that she has to do whatever we want but we don't want anything extraordinary.we mostly want her to put more effort in what she does because she doesn't and you can't say the otherwise when we are getting choreographies like make me's and shows that are lipped from the start to the finish.

I'm sorry, can I just suggest something real quick?

If someone wants to brace her, let them brace... if you want to critic, do it but please, as it is a FAN FORUM, do it in a constructive way.
That's all I want... ppl not commenting after every positive comment "Dont get your hopes up" "She will embarrass herself" etc is just so sad.

PEACE OUT AND LET THE QUEEN RULE AGAIN!

10 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

nobody gives a ****?clearly you give a **** bb.and how don't you see my point?you were telling them not to stay here and go stan for the others and you were calling them(the others) rhenna etc.they can say if she doesn't do this blah blah blah, we are like, her customers.that doesn't mean that she has to do whatever we want but we don't want anything extraordinary.we mostly want her to put more effort in what she does because she doesn't and you can't say the otherwise when we are getting choreographies like make me's and shows that are lipped from the start to the finish.

Yes ***** and I call britney "Brinty" whats your point? And yes I did tell them to leave cause they keep telling us about how they are going to leave and nobody gives a **** people have other things going on then to worry about whether someones going to stay on exhale and keep stanning for Brit. If you leave then leave its none of our business its not like we can deliver the message to Britney herself.

And once again I wasn't trying to control what people complain about so you telling me about what effort Britney puts into things is irrelevant especially since I've said several times that Britney needs high energy in her performances.

Learn how to use the ******* spacebar after a period by the way.

47 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

Yes ***** and I call britney "Brinty" whats your point? And yes I did tell them to leave cause they keep telling us about how they are going to leave and nobody gives a **** people have other things going on then to worry about whether someones going to stay on exhale and keep stanning for Brit. If you leave then leave its none of our business its not like we can deliver the message to Britney herself.

And once again I wasn't trying to control what people complain about so you telling me about what effort Britney puts into things is irrelevant especially since I've said several times that Britney needs high energy in her performances.

Learn how to use the ******* spacebar after a period by the way.

we call britney brinty etc because we love her and think it is cute but you call others stupid names to be shady.

you keep telling nobody gives a **** but you would never bother to direct them if you didn't give a ****, it just doesn't make sense.

ı didn't say that ı wanted to leave, you meant "they" ı guess.and ı know  britney or her team don't care about our complaints and probably don't even read exhale but if people think that there is something to complain about, they will complain, this is a forum where we can talk about britney, positive, negative, all kinds of opinions should be accepted, that's why forums are for.we are discussing.according to your logic there is no point in praising her too because she won't see it.no one writes them so you can deliver the massage to britney.

what ı said is not irrelevant because you said some were saying "if she doesn't do this ı'm turning it in" and ı said they can say it and they probably say it because they feel disappointed by britney because she doesn't do her best.

and it is not my problem if you are having difficulty in seeing the periods and understanding where the sentences start and end.

27 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

we call britney brinty etc because we love her and think it is cute but you call others stupid names to be shady.

you keep telling nobody gives a **** but you would never bother to direct them if you didn't give a ****, it just doesn't make sense.

ı didn't say that ı wanted to leave, you meant "they" ı guess.and ı know  britney or her team don't care about our complaints and probably don't even read exhale but if people think that there is something to complain about, they will complain, this is a forum where we can talk about britney, positive, negative, all kinds of opinions should be accepted, that's why forums are for.we are discussing.according to your logic there is no point in praising her too because she won't see it.no one writes them so you can deliver the massage to britney.

what ı said is not irrelevant because you said some were saying "if she doesn't do this ı'm turning it in" and ı said they can say it and they probably say it because they feel disappointed by britney because she doesn't do her best.

and it is not my problem if you are having difficulty in seeing the periods and understanding where the sentences start and end.I 

Sweetheart I call Rihanna (Rhenna) and I enjoy her I call them name causes its fun to me the only one that was shady was Thiefonce and thats factual.

Once again nobody gives a **** if they decide to leave the forum I'll repeat it 40 more times if that helps you get it through your brain.

I never said that you wanted to leave its not my fault you have reading comprehension problems when I said my post was directed at others.

It might be perfectly fine for you to think its cool for everyone to make 40 threads about turning in their stan card but its not to me. News flash we are different people I don't find that to be necessary.

I don't have difficulty seeing where the sentences start and end I was stating its not normal but okay keep playing dumb.

Archived