Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Yeah, she's been lipping since forever. But the thing is that she had killer choreo and she actually use to kill it. But now she does not even execute on a proper level a half assed choreo. She basically walkes on stage while moving her arms. And you can not lip while doing that. If you want to do it then sing live. And if you don't want to sing live then at least dance like your life depends on it. That is the problem. 

"Many of you just don't deserve her!!  "

What in heaven is wrong with you? She's not Leonardo da Vinci so the humanity is still not worthy of that level of genius. She is a pop star who has to maintain a fanbase. A pop star has to show the fans why they should follow and buy their stuff, not vice versa. 

Not those who critique her (which, btw, is construcitve criticism) have a problem but those who can't take a single bad thing said about her, those who are oversensitive and overreact: "I am more of a fan than you. You do not deserve her." How are you a better fan tho? Britardness on a whole other level. 

Are you stupid? Have you even seen her Vegas show, as it is now??. There's plenty of energy and dancing.... More than she's been doing for years. I mean I'm sorry but id take the bom tomh performances from the Vegas show, over oht any day. I mean..... She actually has real choreography for these two songs now. Her dancing isn't as hardcore as it used to be, but considering the **** she's been through... She's doing more than great. The fact is, you are ungrateful and delusional 

17 hours ago, Jite91 said:

I think the difference between Britney and the other artists it´s the level of expectation. It´s funny, because I´ve seen the same thing with the Star Wars fan base (I love Star Wars lol) :bigtime:

With Star Wars, it´s almost impossible to please the fans with new things, because they expect too much, each fan has the story created in their heads and wants it to happen that way, when it doesn´t they complain and dislike the material. Te prequels are a perfect example :verycool:

With Britney, she gave us a type of pop star that was unique. The dancing, the type of songs, and her persona were (are) intoxicating. The thing is, she had more energy than any pop star I have known, and her performances were on point, but like seriously on point (she achieved perfection) and it was a result of her dedication and passion :yaknow: 

This fanbase stanned for that Britney, and we fell in love with her, but after her meltdown, she hasn´t been that pop star anymore, although she still has had episodes where she reminds us of that time :mcry:

In general she still represents the same type of pop star, but things are not as on point as they were before because it´s not her priority in life anymore, she has two kids and has been deeply scarred by the music industry I doubt she would really like to go in as deep as she did when she was in her prime :beynah:

She´s amazing nowadays, she´s truly back in many ways, but tbh she´s different, and many fans keep looking forward to seeing ITZney again, and while each day she gets closer and closer performance wise, or bodywise or somethin, other aspects might differ preventing the exact same "Britney" from making her comeback, therefore never satisfying their needs and making them complain. :bthink:

I honestly think that where Britney is today is an accomplishment of its own. What she lived through could have easily killed the career of any other pop star, yet she´s still going strong, even though she doesn´t put the same amount of effort she used to. Britney is already a legend, she´s the princess of pop, nobody will take that away from her, she´s here to stay :bsass:

Thank you! This is exactly what I think. I salute constructive criticism and YES I want live vocals but I think its still gonna take time. She's on aright path!

13 hours ago, saicis said:

I don't get this train of thought. It's like when people say 'you're ungrateful'.

I'm sorry but the way she carries on she doesn't deserve US and SHE is ungrateful.

Nearly 20 years in the business, the most dedicated (and slightly crazy) fans out there, supported her through everything and I mean everything! and yet she can't even give us one live performance? The same boring arm choreo time after time?

Im over the moon that Britney is happy, or at least it seems (who really knows?!), i'm glad she looks hot again and is doing more promo, but please don't act like we're ungrateful because our favourite singer hasn't sang live in years. 

I get the live vocals thing, DEFINATELY and I actually think she NEEDS NEW CHOREOGRAPHER like Andre Fuentes (may he rest in peace). I think that is the main change that could get her push herself even more. BUT she is on a right path, doing better every time (at least I think so).

PEACE AND POSITIVITY! AMF tonight!

31 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

Are you stupid? Have you even seen her Vegas show, as it is now??. There's plenty of energy and dancing.... More than she's been doing for years. I mean I'm sorry but id take the bom tomh performances from the Vegas show, over oht any day. I mean..... She actually has real choreography for these two songs now. Her dancing isn't as hardcore as it used to be, but considering the **** she's been through... She's doing more than great. The fact is, you are ungrateful and delusional 

It's a matter of standards, honey. 

18 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Thank you! This is exactly what I think. I salute constructive criticism and YES I want live vocals but I think its still gonna take time. She's on aright path!

I get the live vocals thing, DEFINATELY and I actually think she NEEDS NEW CHOREOGRAPHER like Andre Fuentes (may he rest in peace). I think that is the main change that could get her push herself even more. BUT she is on a right path, doing better every time (at least I think so).

PEACE AND POSITIVITY! AMF tonight!

12 ******* hours I can't even

and yes, the only two things Britney needs is live vocals, in her natural register

and a good choreographer who pushes her

Archived