Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

38 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

Sweetheart I call Rihanna (Rhenna) and I enjoy her I call them name causes its fun to me the only one that was shady was Thiefonce and thats factual.

Once again nobody gives a **** if they decide to leave the forum I'll repeat it 40 more times if that helps you get it through your brain.

I never said that you wanted to leave its not my fault you have reading comprehension problems when I said my post was directed at others.

It might be perfectly fine for you to think its cool for everyone to make 40 threads about turning in their stan card but its not to me. News flash we are different people I don't find that to be necessary.

I don't have difficulty seeing where the sentences start and end I was stating its not normal but okay keep playing dumb.

lmao you say "you" under a quotation and while having a conversation with me and don't bother to say that it was directed at others and ı am the faulty one and have reading comprehension problems although you started the paragraph using "they" then turn to "you" suddenly, ı play dumb because ı don't think it is wrong not to use a spacebar after periods, ı am the one who can't get something through my brain because ı say you give a **** if you say things like " hunnie I let them know the DOOR WAS OPEN WHEN THEY WERE READY TO LEAVE and showing them all of their other options and I WOULD DO IT AGAIN" which means you clearly care although you say nobody gives a **** if they decide to leave the forum.maybe others don't, but you clearly do.you keep contradicting yourself.ı don't want to waste my time anymore, bye.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

lmao you say "you" under a quotation and while having a conversation with me and don't bother to say that it was directed at others and ı am the faulty one and have reading comprehension problems although you started the paragraph using "they" then turn to "you" suddenly, ı play dumb because ı don't think it is wrong not to use a spacebar after periods, ı am the one who can't get something through my brain because ı say you give a **** if you say things like " hunnie I let them know the DOOR WAS OPEN WHEN THEY WERE READY TO LEAVE and showing them all of their other options and I WOULD DO IT AGAIN" which means you clearly care although you say nobody gives a **** if they decide to leave the forum.maybe others don't, but you clearly do.you keep contradicting yourself.ı don't want to waste my time anymore, bye.

:shadelaugh: I haven't contradicted myself once since I've stuck to the same narrative the entire time. I didn't even bother reading the whole paragraph you typed cause I knew it was more mumbo jumbo.

I'm glad you decided to not waste your time anymore.

Byeeee :tiffanynod:

Some of you guys need to grow up and stop using the Internet as a way to projecting your ****. We should totally have discussions and disagreements but you can't expect her team (while they have their big flaws themselves) to take us seriously either when there are threads and users bashing each other for pages on end or can't refer to Beyonce without calling her an ape or even learn how to have a disagreement with constructive criticism. 

9 hours ago, wut said:

Well when you have a completely new album out, why miss out on the oppertunity to promote it? There are so many good songs it:otears:

what song is she gonna promote though? we all know she ain't gonna sing a damn thing and there aren't any real bangers to dance to. I mean don't get me wrong i'd love new songs but be realistic :kisses2all:

Just now, Mannequin* said:

I know she has been able to do that again for a while... but she didn't want it to... she PERFORMED FOR HALF AN HOUR STRAIGHT WITH NO CUTS ...:idkney:

tumblr_oe4cq2uIcl1svi3flo1_400.gif

AND SHE PERFORMED LIVE IN A HUGE ARENA ...

vlcsnap-2016-09-27-005ws3u.png

IDK After FFTour I didn't think that was coming ever ever again tbh....:hype:

AND I SAW THE FIRE IN HER EYES! She's getting it back on track, better everytime she steps on a stage!!!!

14 minutes ago, KingBEN said:

Where is all of this coming from, what ignited the fire in her eyes again? 

My   Theory is Papa Spears got lost an Brian (stepped in ) but let's he make her  own choices, I feel like Jamie was being the dad but he wanted to be a dad like your a father to a 8 year old girl and Britney was 27 !!! But maybe Brian might be a better fit.  Plus  the added  benefit of getting to know the little girl Britney will run away with soon :jtum:

Archived