tumblr_mz970ovYkJ1r3sgmmo7_r1_250.gif

If they see each other again...it will be like this

tumblr_mmnvte7FF71rwhmiro1_250.gif

Awkwardney at first....but then....

tumblr_mz8zl5SJlN1r3sgmmo1_250.gif

Britney_Mtv_Diary_Justin-3.gif

Britney will find happiness again!

tumblr_mz8zl5SJlN1r3sgmmo2_250.gif

He would totally understand her....she would have her soulmate back!

tumblr_mz8zl5SJlN1r3sgmmo10_r1_250.gif

Imagineeeeeeeeeee

tumblr_mz8zl5SJlN1r3sgmmo3_250.gif

We can have this again! Look at her smile 

tumblr_mz3ss3Vda61r3sgmmo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mz3ss3Vda61r3sgmmo3_r1_250.gif

At first she will be like this....

tumblr_mz3ss3Vda61r3sgmmo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mz3ss3Vda61r3sgmmo1_r1_250.gif

then she will be like this

tumblr_mxtknhNitR1r3sgmmo7_250.gif

tumblr_mxtknhNitR1r3sgmmo8_r1_250.gif   tumblr_mxtknhNitR1r3sgmmo3_250.gif   tumblr_mxtknhNitR1r3sgmmo2_250.gif

And finally we´ll witness this

tumblr_nh6wj9CBQI1rb3d98o1_1280.png

tumblr_mi43zc4c531r94v4qo1_500_large.jpg

tumblr_nh5d6r2dBA1sw3bgxo1_500.jpg

I can't with yall :riha:

1 hour ago, Gloray said:

tumblr_mi43zc4c531r94v4qo1_500_large.jpg

omg :o I think I had a dream of Britney and Beyoncé

I just woke up, but I don't remember very well, but it was something like Beyoncé invited her to perform, but it was gonna be at a mall, and like, she thought Britney wasn't going to attend, but she actually showed up and sang live and everything and Beyoncé looked surprised, and it was weird, but I don't remember what song were they performing

16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg :o I think I had a dream of Britney and Beyoncé

I just woke up, but I don't remember very well, but it was something like Beyoncé invited her to perform, but it was gonna be at a mall, and like, she thought Britney wasn't going to attend, but she actually showed up and sang live and everything and Beyoncé looked surprised, and it was weird, but I don't remember what song were they performing

Psychic :ohnoney:

1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Can I just add how funny it is that when Britney mentioned him it was just like 'Oh yeah Justin Timberlake is very good' but him hearing her mention him had him SHOOK! His voice cracked and he was bewildered! LOL! And that with the way he reacted in that video to hearing 'Pinky' is hilarious.

Lol, right? when she said it, to me at least, she made it sound like she's never dated him before. But him, upon hearing her name, had a reaction. It just goes to show who was the one emotionally attached all these years.

Guest Brichney.
7 minutes ago, Denisa said:

Why do you think his reaction was ovrrexaggerated? Who is exaggerating, justin or GP?

Everything he says comes off as an overreaction. :sizeup:

3 minutes ago, The Wretched Egg said:

Lol, right? when she said it, to me at least, she made it sound like she's never dated him before. But him, upon hearing her name, had a reaction. It just goes to show who was the one emotionally attached all these years.

I dont want to see his face when he will see that britney treated him like a stranger :hype:

7 minutes ago, The Wretched Egg said:

Definitely, and same when she talked about the Holy Grail song she liked in 2013 or whenever, the way she says 'Justin Timberlake' not just Justin, so casual and unattached, definitely not like an ex lol - queen of moving on and being unbothered while he can't help but react :hahaha:

I think it could happen. They both seem good and they clearly have moved on with their lives! It would slay!! Can you imagine the video!! Of course the song would have to be about past loves, or a club banger I wouldn't have it any other way!! :feelingmyself: I grew up with them, I'm a Gen Y and only a few years younger than both of them, it would slay my years as a teenager and break the internet!! :ahhh:

Archived