Justin Timberlake On Collaborating With Britney Spears: "Absolutely"

Jordan Miller

COME THRUUUU!!!!! Mood Ring ft. Justin Timberlake.

That song is tailor-made for Justney.   

So did we make a BIG mistake?
True colors'll show
Baby, just put me on display

Think I've been here before
I've turned some HEARTS into STONE
And I CAN'T HIDE IT NO MORE

You know how to READ the TOUCH of my SKIN 

Nothing on my body, but this mood ring
You CHANGE ME

Can you imagine???

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

He was humble and nice (his reaction was genuine dont start with the hate) but the thing is: the collab not gonna happen. Im thinking about the scenario and picturing britney getting too nervous to stick around at the same room (studio) as him. Everyone would get nervous with a reunion with your first love and ex. Now imagine britney that has anxiety issues. Not even sure if put her in that situation would be good for her or help to make a song. She even gets nervous around ellen and another random people. Now imagine with JT. I think she truly would like a colab with him since she enjoys his music so much but from wanting to make it real is a huge step. Remember BJ promo era. She mentioned JT a few times and how he inspires her etc and then at the award show she left when JT arrived... :idkney:

sad... I am so here for this collab :letitburn:

they dont have to even meet .... 

9 minutes ago, zuzzka said:

they dont have to even meet .... 

Will be bad if they do a collab without seeing each other..because its not just about make a lot of money and have success.. i mean, we know justin, he always writes his songs and i don't see him singing a song without write even a single word on it! 

1 hour ago, slayqueen said:

COME THRUUUU!!!!! Mood Ring ft. Justin Timberlake.

That song is tailor-made for Justney.   

So did we make a BIG mistake?
True colors'll show
Baby, just put me on display

Think I've been here before
I've turned some HEARTS into STONE
And I CAN'T HIDE IT NO MORE

You know how to READ the TOUCH of my SKIN 

Nothing on my body, but this mood ring
You CHANGE ME

Can you imagine???

I'M SLAYED :otears::tifftear:

JuliaJuliaJulia

HAHAHAHAHAH OMG HAHHAHAHAHA DID YOU GUYS HEAR HIS VOICE CRACK WHEN HE SAID 'SHE DID?!' HAHAHAHAHA :hahaha: I think that reaction was genuine, he's not that good of an actor at faking actual emotion like surprise lol. He seemed genuinely shocked (perhaps cos he knows he's treated her like **** and deserves no mention from her). I'm sorry but does anyone else find his flirty glance and tone when he says 'I'm accessible, give us a call' weird?! Dude you got a wife and kid and you flirting through the camera to your ex? :grimace: Britney and her team should now release a statement saying 'Sorry Mr Timberlake, Britney actually meant to say Justin Bieber' HAHAHA! Don't know if I'm here for this collab, Britney might be good at being the bigger person but I'm a petty ***** and Timberpuss dun so much s--t in the past I don't forget so easy :nyschool: I would be interested to see what their interactions would be like though, would totally want to be a fly on the wall if they met in the studio lol, the way she speaks of him is the way you'd speak of a stranger so actually it'd be cool if they collab and she treat him like any stranger, he would be so butt hurt HAHA! But then he'd come out and insult her so maybe no.

7 hours ago, Invitation said:

i swear if he's not married, I'd assume he's gay.

Me too in those last seconds, the mouth expression, body language, but you never know, he can be just a more metro ****** guy. There were rumours that Jessica Biel had a female lover with pics of her kissing some "friend" but dunno. Maybe they are married for convenience, etc.

At this rate, I would prefer Britney re teaming with G-eazy even though I don't like his voice and his into ***** than getting together with Justin. At least G-eazy didn't try to throw her under the bus after Vmas... :boredashell:

Archived