Justin Timberlake On Collaborating With Britney Spears: "Absolutely"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

the good part of this.. is whoever she says she wants to collaborate with, she never does it :ricackle: 

except Iggy but when she said it the collabo had already happened :brityes:

because iggy called her team back iggy herself said it:shameless: and i doubt that britney really gonna call justin to ask for a duet:uknowit: or him and his  eeeeeeeeego does it neither.:britoverit:

Britney helps Justin, again

(Warning - the ad that runs before the video is audible and auto-play by default - turn down your speakers) 

Justin Timberlake was at TIFF yesterday for the documentary Justin Timberlake + the Tennessee Kids. On the carpet, E!’s Marc Malkinasked JT about the only thing that matters where JT is concerned:Britney Spears. Because she made him. Here’s how it went down: 

http://www.eonline.com/videos/embed/252439

Funny he mentions headline news. Because I’ve seen no headlines about Justin’s film today. But a LOT of headlines about Justin and Britney. As usual. It’s his project, and she’s the main draw, the way it’s been his entire career. I mean, I get it. He was asked a question and he answered. But he was asked THAT question because she’s the most interesting part of him. Which he’s been coasting on now since before he straightened his hair.

So go see Justin Timberlake + the Tennessee Kids, brought to you by Britney Spears.

SOURCE: http://www.laineygossip.com/Justin-Timberlake-uses-Britney-Spears-again-to-promote-himself-at-Justin-Timberlake-and-the-Tennessee-Kids-TIFF-premiere/44914

EDIT: Someone down voted me for copying and pasting an article from another site? :haha:

• 3 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Britney helps Justin, again

(Warning - the ad that runs before the video is audible and auto-play by default - turn down your speakers) 

Justin Timberlake was at TIFF yesterday for the documentary Justin Timberlake + the Tennessee Kids. On the carpet, E!’s Marc Malkinasked JT about the only thing that matters where JT is concerned:Britney Spears. Because she made him. Here’s how it went down: 

Funny he mentions headline news. Because I’ve seen no headlines about Justin’s film today. But a LOT of headlines about Justin and Britney. As usual. It’s his project, and she’s the main draw, the way it’s been his entire career. I mean, I get it. He was asked a question and he answered. But he was asked THAT question because she’s the most interesting part of him. Which he’s been coasting on now since before he straightened his hair.

So go see Justin Timberlake + the Tennessee Kids, brought to you by Britney Spears.

SOURCE: http://www.laineygossip.com/Justin-Timberlake-uses-Britney-Spears-again-to-promote-himself-at-Justin-Timberlake-and-the-Tennessee-Kids-TIFF-premiere/44914

wow... :quirkney:

I totally believe that the GP and media have double standards, so I think they'll embrace it more if it was a Justin Timberlake song Feat Britney Spears. People are such haters that they won't give it a try just because it's Britney. 

Either way, I dint know how I'd feel about this actually happening. What happened to PUSSYfied???

:idkney:

2 minutes ago, Clumsywhore said:

I totally believe that the GP and media have double standards, so I think they'll embrace it more if it was a Justin Timberlake song Feat Britney Spears. People are such haters that they won't give it a try just because it's Britney. 

Either way, I dint know how I'd feel about this actually happening. What happened to PUSSYfied???

:idkney:

For real sis I thought we all hated him :boredashell: Don't hate but I don't really want a justney duet tbh :idkney:

OMG.. I don't like him cause of the things he has done (using Britney,  other woman, to promote himself for so long).. but if it's true that Godney herself blessed this idea.. then he has me approval.. let it be.. send him that INVITATION Briny...

:donewithit::carpoolney:

and must be Britney AND Justin.. or just Justney...

:blaughing:

10 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

HAHAHAHAHAH OMG HAHHAHAHAHA DID YOU GUYS HEAR HIS VOICE CRACK WHEN HE SAID 'SHE DID?!' HAHAHAHAHA :hahaha: I think that reaction was genuine, he's not that good of an actor at faking actual emotion like surprise lol. He seemed genuinely shocked (perhaps cos he knows he's treated her like **** and deserves no mention from her). I'm sorry but does anyone else find his flirty glance and tone when he says 'I'm accessible, give us a call' weird?! Dude you got a wife and kid and you flirting through the camera to your ex? :grimace: Britney and her team should now release a statement saying 'Sorry Mr Timberlake, Britney actually meant to say Justin Bieber' HAHAHA! Don't know if I'm here for this collab, Britney might be good at being the bigger person but I'm a petty ***** and Timberpuss dun so much s--t in the past I don't forget so easy :nyschool: I would be interested to see what their interactions would be like though, would totally want to be a fly on the wall if they met in the studio lol, the way she speaks of him is the way you'd speak of a stranger so actually it'd be cool if they collab and she treat him like any stranger, he would be so butt hurt HAHA! But then he'd come out and insult her so maybe no.

Mte hahaha  

9 hours ago, lirebelde said:

This why I don't want they collaborate his fans are obnoxious and shady as him:nyheadache: to them say he saved her career:tiffsmoke: NO:nonono:

Sick of his a*ss doing charity. where's the abel collab? the only team up I care bout
Justin Timberlake said yes for professional reason. He is not leaving his wife and son for Britney Spears hot mess!
lmao he would never..britney is so desperate for a hit, she has been flopping over a decade. JUSTIN doesnt need to collab with a untalented flop hoe

I bet they chose to "forget" about gm, pom, womanizer, circus, 3, hiam, ttwe, iwg, s&s and even wb :uknowit:

Archived