Justin Timberlake On Collaborating With Britney Spears: "Absolutely"

Jordan Miller

42 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

He looks SHOOK & genuinely surprised but he came off as really wanting to do it and not a jerk about it. "I'm accessible." "Give us the call" aka "I will leave my wife in 2 seconds if you just call me up, Britney" jk  :quirkney:

Justin honey, whats on your mind? :shameless:

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was humble and nice (his reaction was genuine dont start with the hate) but the thing is: the collab not gonna happen. Im thinking about the scenario and picturing britney getting too nervous to stick around at the same room (studio) as him. Everyone would get nervous with a reunion with your first love and ex. Now imagine britney that has anxiety issues. Not even sure if put her in that situation would be good for her or help to make a song. She even gets nervous around ellen and another random people. Now imagine with JT. I think she truly would like a colab with him since she enjoys his music so much but from wanting to make it real is a huge step. Remember BJ promo era. She mentioned JT a few times and how he inspires her etc and then at the award show she left when JT arrived... :idkney:

sad... I am so here for this collab :letitburn:

She seemed more in tune with the creation of the music on Glory, and possibly will continue being this way moving forward. One can hope.

I truly believe if she were to get in a room with him alone and try to find a vibe so much would happen for her. Exes CAN be friends! I think they would both benefit both in an emotional healing sense as well as career wise. 

3 minutes ago, justphil said:

She seemed more in tune with the creation of the music on Glory, and possibly will continue being this way moving forward. One can hope.

I truly believe if she were to get in a room with him alone and try to find a vibe so much would happen for her. Exes CAN be friends! I think they would both benefit both in an emotional healing sense as well as career wise. 

true :cricket:

17 minutes ago, justphil said:

Exes can be friends, but Britney has a very clear pattern of liking men who are already involved (Columbus Short, Kevin, Adnan) and she's been single for a very long while. At the very least, she's gonna ride that ****. :gloria: 

5 hours ago, Bris said:

This sure will be a huge buzz, but i don't know if i want this or not:moorangu:, don't have much good feelings about Justice Timberland:ririshade2:

I actually agree... I'm not sure if its a good thing since all the Everytime feelings behind it. The whole thing will just blow up somehow..

But after saying that Brit is making some killer soulful music now which would go well with what JT is making...

but still, MAYBE NOT...

On 8 de septiembre de 2016 at 5:58 PM, breatheheavy said:

"She did?!", Justin responded after E!'s Marc Malkin told JT Brit said she wants to collaborate.

"Sure! Absolutely, absolutely," he said. "I have a 17 month old so I don't get the headline news."

He added, "I apologize for not being in the know…I'm accessible, give us a call!"

LMAO, Justin making sure Britney knows he's married and has a child. *****, you wish.

Archived