tumblr_mz970ovYkJ1r3sgmmo7_r1_250.gif

If they see each other again...it will be like this

tumblr_mmnvte7FF71rwhmiro1_250.gif

Awkwardney at first....but then....

tumblr_mz8zl5SJlN1r3sgmmo1_250.gif

Britney_Mtv_Diary_Justin-3.gif

Britney will find happiness again!

tumblr_mz8zl5SJlN1r3sgmmo2_250.gif

He would totally understand her....she would have her soulmate back!

tumblr_mz8zl5SJlN1r3sgmmo10_r1_250.gif

Imagineeeeeeeeeee

tumblr_mz8zl5SJlN1r3sgmmo3_250.gif

We can have this again! Look at her smile 

tumblr_mz3ss3Vda61r3sgmmo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mz3ss3Vda61r3sgmmo3_r1_250.gif

At first she will be like this....

tumblr_mz3ss3Vda61r3sgmmo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mz3ss3Vda61r3sgmmo1_r1_250.gif

then she will be like this

tumblr_mxtknhNitR1r3sgmmo7_250.gif

tumblr_mxtknhNitR1r3sgmmo8_r1_250.gif   tumblr_mxtknhNitR1r3sgmmo3_250.gif   tumblr_mxtknhNitR1r3sgmmo2_250.gif

And finally we´ll witness this

tumblr_nh6wj9CBQI1rb3d98o1_1280.png

tumblr_mi43zc4c531r94v4qo1_500_large.jpg

tumblr_nh5d6r2dBA1sw3bgxo1_500.jpg

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Gloray said:

tumblr_inline_n1bfghSPNG1s5rq1e.gif

tumblr_mz970ovYkJ1r3sgmmo7_r1_250.gif

If they see each other again...it will be like this

tumblr_mmnvte7FF71rwhmiro1_250.gif

Awkwardney at first....but then....

tumblr_mz8zl5SJlN1r3sgmmo1_250.gif

Britney will find happiness again!

tumblr_mz8zl5SJlN1r3sgmmo2_250.gif

He would totally understand her....she would have her soulmate back!

tumblr_mz8zl5SJlN1r3sgmmo10_r1_250.gif

Imagineeeeeeeeeee

tumblr_mz8zl5SJlN1r3sgmmo3_250.gif

We can have this again! Look at her smile 

tumblr_mz3ss3Vda61r3sgmmo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mz3ss3Vda61r3sgmmo3_r1_250.gif

At first she will be like this....

tumblr_mz3ss3Vda61r3sgmmo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mz3ss3Vda61r3sgmmo1_r1_250.gif

then she will be like this

tumblr_mxtknhNitR1r3sgmmo7_250.gif

tumblr_mxtknhNitR1r3sgmmo8_r1_250.gif   tumblr_mxtknhNitR1r3sgmmo3_250.gif   tumblr_mxtknhNitR1r3sgmmo2_250.gif

And finally we´ll witness this

tumblr_nh6wj9CBQI1rb3d98o1_1280.png

tumblr_nh5d6r2dBA1sw3bgxo1_500.jpg

the obsession :orangu:

This why I don't want they collaborate his fans are obnoxious and shady as him:nyheadache: to them say he saved her career:tiffsmoke: NO:nonono:

Sick of his a*ss doing charity. where's the abel collab? the only team up I care bout
Justin Timberlake said yes for professional reason. He is not leaving his wife and son for Britney Spears hot mess!
lmao he would never..britney is so desperate for a hit, she has been flopping over a decade. JUSTIN doesnt need to collab with a untalented flop hoe
8 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

This why I don't want they collaborate his fans are obnoxious and shady as him:nyheadache: to them say he saved her career:tiffsmoke: NO:nonono:

Sick of his a*ss doing charity. where's the abel collab? the only team up I care bout
Justin Timberlake said yes for professional reason. He is not leaving his wife and son for Britney Spears hot mess!
lmao he would never..britney is so desperate for a hit, she has been flopping over a decade. JUSTIN doesnt need to collab with a untalented flop hoe

Lol they're scared that jt is leaving his horse for our queen.... :hype:

14 minutes ago, MissDarcy said:

He's so sweet, honestly he wouldn't have said like "OMG no she's so done, there's no way I'll do anything near her again"... 

No, he wouldn't have said that but he had that spark in his eyes, he was very emotional when he heard that our girl wants a collaboration with him.. 

I don't think he lied.. i know him when he is lying and i can tell you, he was really nervous 

1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

HAHAHAHAHAH OMG HAHHAHAHAHA DID YOU GUYS HEAR HIS VOICE CRACK WHEN HE SAID 'SHE DID?!' HAHAHAHAHA :hahaha: I think that reaction was genuine, he's not that good of an actor at faking actual emotion like surprise lol. He seemed genuinely shocked (perhaps cos he knows he's treated her like **** and deserves no mention from her). I'm sorry but does anyone else find his flirty glance and tone when he says 'I'm accessible, give us a call' weird?! Dude you got a wife and kid and you flirting through the camera to your ex? :grimace: Britney and her team should now release a statement saying 'Sorry Mr Timberlake, Britney actually meant to say Justin Bieber' HAHAHA! Don't know if I'm here for this collab, Britney might be good at being the bigger person but I'm a petty ***** and Timberpuss dun so much s--t in the past I don't forget so easy :nyschool: I would be interested to see what their interactions would be like though, would totally want to be a fly on the wall if they met in the studio lol, the way she speaks of him is the way you'd speak of a stranger so actually it'd be cool if they collab and she treat him like any stranger, he would be so butt hurt HAHA! But then he'd come out and insult her so maybe no.

Omg your comment, i have to keep it! You're so right .. i think if he will see britney in front of his face he is going to have a heart attack lol

11 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

I can't at people saying that he was shady lmao

I know Justin very well and I know when he is shady, he just can't hide it. In that video he was SHOOK when the guy mentioned Britney. TOTALLY. SHOOK. 

None

Omg we wrote almost identical... i'm shook

Archived