Justin Timberlake On Collaborating With Britney Spears: "Absolutely"

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, Denisa said:

Well i don't have that print screen anymore but she was like jessica is the best woman alive and we are stupid for not loving her.

she said that jessica is the best for her son, she works a lot and she WAS ALWAYS THERE for her son.. 

Oh my, of course shed say those things... JT is a momma's boy and I always had the feeling like lynn would approve anything about his life just bc he's her boy. He always seemed very spoiled to me and the fact that he threw Britney under the bus... I mean, we don't know if she said to him that was wrong, etc but maybe he also did bc she didnt teach him right? Or his dad in law? Dad? Or everyone? I'm not blaming only her, but she always has been his reference in everything, so... 

I remember his Barbara interview where she stood there saying he was heartbroken acting as if he was the most hurted in the situation. 

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Denisa said:

he knew that... imagine if he knew when she said that the best *** is on the pregnancy.. the next day he screamed in the concert "don't act like i'm not the best'' lol.. this news that britney wants a collaboration with him was huge, everybody talked about that. even my mom knew what she said and I haven't told her about that lol

I bet 2007 pressed timbaland sent him a message talking about it :uknowit:

1 minute ago, Arya said:

Oh my, of course shed say those things... JT is a momma's boy and I always had the feeling like lynn would approve anything about his life just bc he's her boy. He always seemed very spoiled to me and the fact that he threw Britney under the bus... I mean, we don't know if she said to him that was wrong, etc but maybe he also did bc she didnt teach him right? Or his dad in law? Dad? Or everyone? I'm not blaming only her, but she always has been his reference in everything, so... 

I remember his Barbara interview where she stood there saying he was heartbroken acting as if he was the most hurted in the situation. 

People felt like lynn said in an indirect way that britney wasn't there for her son and imagine the metdown... 

Sometimes i think if he has such a perfect life like he always try to make us feel.

1 minute ago, Denisa said:

People felt like lynn said in an indirect way that britney wasn't there for her son and imagine the metdown... 

Sometimes i think if he has such a perfect life like he always try to make us feel.

I bet he doesn't. If he had, he wouldn't feel the need to act like all the time. It'd be more natural. 

Maybe it was about Britney too... Remember what he said in 2006? 

"I felt like she had a couple of opportunities to just sort of stick up for me, and she didn't. Which is fine. But at that time, you know, I fought back, and that's the way I fought back. I used my mind. I came up with a song." 

2 hours ago, Arya said:

I bet he doesn't. If he had, he wouldn't feel the need to act like all the time. It'd be more natural. 

Maybe it was about Britney too... Remember what he said in 2006? 

"I felt like she had a couple of opportunities to just sort of stick up for me, and she didn't. Which is fine. But at that time, you know, I fought back, and that's the way I fought back. I used my mind. I came up with a song." 

Yeah, he' s smart guy! Not everyone understand what he says... btw i dont know if i'm not here for that collaboration! But if this will happen, i dont think they will met. He will record his part on this studio, britney will record her part on her studio and that it's!

4 minutes ago, Denisa said:

Yeah, he' s smart guy! Not everyone understand what he says... btw i'm not here for that collaboration! But if this will happen, they will never met. He will record his part on this studio, britney will record her part on her studio and that it's!

He's clever and kinda bipolar. Also I bet he's still pressed bc she turned him and timbaland down almost 10 years ago. I think the music would be amazing but I'm not here for his fans saying he saved her career. On the E! News instagram post about it, there were some JT fans saying she doesn't have a hit in ten years.. Lol

I imagine hed brag at some point and he wouldnt be genuine on the process 

3 minutes ago, Denisa said:

The thing with "don't act like im not the best" was in 2013.. i try to find the video

Oh right 

1 hour ago, Denisa said:

When Britney launched intimate collection, few minutes later hotssica said: life is too short to wear mediocre underwears... of course, everybody attacked her, lynn wrote a post on facebook to implore us stop writing posts  .. it was a huge drama lol but she deserved it :quirkney:

i remember that. not sure though if it was actually directed at britney. if it was, then she has some major self-esteem issues she gotta resolve. why would you need to attack your husband's ex who's done nothing against you. :quirkney:

8 minutes ago, Arya said:

He's clever and kinda bipolar. Also I bet he's still pressed bc she turned him and timbaland down almost 10 years ago. I think the music would be amazing but I'm not here for his fans saying he saved her career. On the E! News instagram post about it, there were some JT fans saying she doesn't have a hit in ten years.. Lol

I imagine hed brag at some point and he wouldnt be genuine on the process 

Everything will be ok, the song will be fire, money money money, people very excited but then... he again will make fun of her :( so no thanks... but he looked very excited, the way he said: she did? Like "what the hell is wrong with her? Lol...:quirkney:

3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Exes can be friends, but Britney has a very clear pattern of liking men who are already involved (Columbus Short, Kevin, Adnan) and she's been single for a very long while. At the very least, she's gonna ride that ****. :gloria: 

That would be ICONIC. Can see the headlines all the way from here. All the controversy, all the free promo, a real messy *****, a LIAR, a Scammer. 

Archived