Justin Timberlake On Collaborating With Britney Spears: "Absolutely"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Exes can be friends, but Britney has a very clear pattern of liking men who are already involved (Columbus Short, Kevin, Adnan) and she's been single for a very long while. At the very least, she's gonna ride that ****. :gloria: 

No, i don't see jt and britney be bff.. they can't be.. lol.. for sure they will have *** or something :quirkney:

I'm for "What Its Like To Be Me" pt 2.

In this day and age, they wouldn't even have to be in the same room to write/record a song. They can do it in separate studios, get it mix and mastered, send it right in. Same thing with a music video...now if they do a performance together, even if its ONE TIME it'll be HUGEEEEEE

9 minutes ago, AtriusMusic said:

I'm for "What Its Like To Be Me" pt 2.

In this day and age, they wouldn't even have to be in the same room to write/record a song. They can do it in separate studios, get it mix and mastered, send it right in. Same thing with a music video...now if they do a performance together, even if its ONE TIME it'll be HUGEEEEEE

oh nightmare...too bad I can actually see it happen. them doing a collab without even seeing each other :idkney:

1 minute ago, jamesblue said:

i never knew. what did she say? :surprisedney:

When Britney launched intimate collection, few minutes later hotssica said: life is too short to wear mediocre underwears... of course, everybody attacked her, lynn wrote a post on facebook to implore us stop writing posts  .. it was a huge drama lol but she deserved it :quirkney:

58 minutes ago, stawch said:

LMAO, Justin making sure Britney knows he's married and has a child. *****, you wish.

He wants her to acknowledge his kid bc he had to acknowledge preston back in the day :jfallonlol:

43 minutes ago, Denisa said:

When Britney launched intimate collection, few minutes later hotssica said: life is too short to wear mediocre underwears... of course, everybody attacked her, lynn wrote a post on facebook to implore us stop writing posts  .. it was a huge drama lol but she deserved it :quirkney:

What did lynn say? 

7 minutes ago, Arya said:

He wants her to acknowledge his kid bc he had to acknowledge preston back in the day :jfallonlol:

What did lynn say? 

Well i don't have that print screen anymore but she was like jessica is the best woman alive and we are stupid for not loving her.

she said that jessica is the best for her son, she works a lot and she WAS ALWAYS THERE for her son.. 

5 minutes ago, div said:

i bet justin google it searching for the video from britney saying that in the minute after the interview was over

he knew that... imagine if he knew when she said that the best *** is on the pregnancy.. the next day he screamed in the concert "don't act like i'm not the best'' lol.. this news that britney wants a collaboration with him was huge, everybody talked about that. even my mom knew what she said and I haven't told her about that lol

Archived