Which Scrapped Music Video Idea Had You Screaming In Rage?

331 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's no such thing as a block function on here, boo. :kisskiss: You either deal with me, or you can leave.

And honestly, the only one being ugly here is you.

Fine. Whatever. Im over this. Don't ever respond to anything I say on this forum again. I am capable of ignoring you but I doubt you're capable of the same.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And what happened to you not responding to me?

You're just desperately trying to have the last word so you can keep thinking you owned me or some ****.

So imma say this now, you got it. Take it.

I never said I wouldn't reply to you. You said it yourself, I'm incapable of it. :evil:

But I'll definitely enjoy that last word, while you reply to me again, *****.

GM and it would've been more badass if black hairney did kill Blonde Britney tbh. Wish that would've been the concept and video that was shot. :kimcry:

:britdrown: NGL I thought you came in here 'cause of blacklistedd harassing me :gloria:

And the Brunetteney killing Blondeney is apparently the synopsis of the rumored Mona Lisa video. No one even knows if it exists.

GO **** YOURSELF.

W8KNl0i.gif

There is a reason no one likes your basic ***. Britney herself created the Perfume storyline, Britney herself wanted it aired and Britney herself filmed all of it.

****. OFF.

:umomg: It was supposed to be a single?

Yeah.

In early 2008 she called paps from X17 into her house and told them she hated the video for Piece Of Me, and she would need to make sure her next video would be better. She confirmed the third single from Blackout was Hot As Ice and that she was rehearsing for the music video. Somebody from Millennium dance studios confirmed that Britney was rehearsing a chair routine similar to "Stronger" for the Hot As Ice video

Yeah.

In early 2008 she called paps from X17 into her house and told them she hated the video for Piece Of Me, and she would need to make sure her next video would be better. She confirmed the third single from Blackout was Hot As Ice and that she was rehearsing for the music video. Somebody from Millennium dance studios confirmed that Britney was rehearsing a chair routine similar to "Stronger" for the Hot As Ice video

Ok, but she agreed to film it and obviously had to ok it before it came out since she didn't have management at the time.

giphy.gif

I love her but that is such a kitty move on her part.

Perfume! The version we have now is one of Britney's worst videos, its so disapointing, she look's pretty in it but its just plain boring and its the only other video we got from Britney Jean besides Work *****. Plus Joseph Kahn directed it! Such a waste! a good video would have helped the song so much, most critics praised the song and it's one of my bf's fave Britney songs, and he's not a fan, he mostly listens to alternative/hipster and some EDM, not pop. 

After that, I would say either Gimme More or Break The Ice. Blackout is defintely one of her best albums and I just don't like any of the videos from that era. Gimme More is boring. And Break The Ice is such a great track... I would have loved to see her dancing her *** off in a video to that song. 

The original concept for Radar sounds pretty boring, I'm sure it would have been better than what we got, but still. A Teen pregnancy for BTMYH would have just been weird. I love that song, the video is super simple but I like it and think for her early days its good. Everytime is good the way it is, I would probably like it better if she committed suicide, only cause its darker and has even more impact, especially for what happened to her in the years following that video, but it's still good the way it is, so I'm not that bothered by that change. 

I would love to see Outrageous and WYESI, but C'est La Vie! I think there are way better songs from ITZ that should have been released instead of Outrageous (Breathe on Me, TOMH, I got that boom boom). And DLMBTLTK flopped, but WYESI would have too. What U See Is What U Get or Don't Go Knockin on My Door should have been released! And for ballads, Where are You Now should have been released, don't know if it would have been a huge hit, but her vocals are so good on that song!

Gimme More, BTI and Radar.

Britney looks great on Radar though, but it's like a huge Candie's commercial.

BTI deserved an iconic dance scene (and real people).

In all honestly, with all of what was happening during the shooting, I'm glad the real GM was not released and we had that 4 min colored and edited pole scene. Lets be honest: the real video would have been a huge mess, the budget for it was not that high and she kinda used some of it for HIAM (Britney VS Britney).

Archived