Which Scrapped Music Video Idea Had You Screaming In Rage?

331 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Perfume! The version we have now is one of Britney's worst videos, its so disapointing, she look's pretty in it but its just plain boring and its the only other video we got from Britney Jean besides Work *****. Plus Joseph Kahn directed it! Such a waste! a good video would have helped the song so much, most critics praised the song and it's one of my bf's fave Britney songs, and he's not a fan, he mostly listens to alternative/hipster and some EDM, not pop. 

After that, I would say either Gimme More or Break The Ice. Blackout is defintely one of her best albums and I just don't like any of the videos from that era. Gimme More is boring. And Break The Ice is such a great track... I would have loved to see her dancing her *** off in a video to that song. 

The original concept for Radar sounds pretty boring, I'm sure it would have been better than what we got, but still. A Teen pregnancy for BTMYH would have just been weird. I love that song, the video is super simple but I like it and think for her early days its good. Everytime is good the way it is, I would probably like it better if she committed suicide, only cause its darker and has even more impact, especially for what happened to her in the years following that video, but it's still good the way it is, so I'm not that bothered by that change. 

I would love to see Outrageous and WYESI, but C'est La Vie! I think there are way better songs from ITZ that should have been released instead of Outrageous (Breathe on Me, TOMH, I got that boom boom). And DLMBTLTK flopped, but WYESI would have too. What U See Is What U Get or Don't Go Knockin on My Door should have been released! And for ballads, Where are You Now should have been released, don't know if it would have been a huge hit, but her vocals are so good on that song!

DLMBTLTK didn't flop, it wasn't released in the US, but it slayed elsewhere.

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Guest willysilva
8 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Perfume :sobbing:

:keshawave:

7 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

You. :thetea: You think i ain't following my own iconic thread? No one else commented then deleted or it would've shown up in my notifications. #Exposed :MCwave:

Grow up, Veronica. You stay instigating ****.

ain't it fun  :beat:

10 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Make Me is not the worst case, because the video we got is still highly enjoyable, unlike Perfume:MJ:

I disagree. :xcuseme:

But what I was saying is that Perfume had bits from the original video (it wasn't a completely new music video like for Make Me... In the latter, only G-Eazy's bit is from the original).

• 1 month later...

Archived