Which Scrapped Music Video Idea Had You Screaming In Rage?

331 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked all of them :crying2:

love/hate relationship with Outrageous. if it wasn't for that wretched video Britney wouldn't have cancelled Onyx and things would have been MUCH different. but don't they have enough footage to put a video together (like they did with GM with just the ******** scenes) but just didn't bother?

I spoke with the director last year. He straight up said there was no more useable footage aside from what we got. But it was later brought to my attention, that there were in fact other scenes shot. (Britney hurt her knee during a second take of the dance break, and was filmed in the "trenchcoat in my underwear" scene pulling a tv by its plug cord. Neither scene has ever leaked.)

And she was on set for like 17 hours (from about 6am to 11pm) so there's roughly 8-9 hours of footage (taking into account breakfast, lunch and dinner breaks, reshoots for certain scenes).

And from just recent experience, didn't Britney film the car scenes and the car wash scenes for Pretty Girls in the same day, then went back to film for those scenes again the second day?

So there should be enough footage for Outrageous to have had at least a 2-minute video.

You're such a mindless drone. You epitomize the stereotype of the dumb pop stan and more specifically the dumb britney stan.

And you seem to think only your opinions matter and can't help but throw them in every thread you post in. Take a seat.

And you seem to think only your opinions matter and can't help but throw them in every thread you post in. Take a seat.

First of all you are not aware of the relationship I and that other user have and the reason for our hostility with eachother.

Second, its called a ******* forum for a reason though. You post your opinions. You argue. You discuss. The only reason you and that other dude take issue with me is because you do not agree with me. And truly the only reason that dude takes an issue with me is because I like Lady Gaga. I can really give a **** what you think about my opinions and whether or not you respond to them with some weak *** shade, but don't sit there and tell me to "take a seat". If you can't handle opposing opinions than check yourself not me.

If you're going to come at me than come at me with your own opinion. Lets talk about the subject at hand and debate and tell me why you think im wrong. Thats called a ******* discussion. Don't just be a dumb pop stan and get butthurt and tell me to shut up. Thats wack.

giphy.gif

First of all you are not aware of the relationship I and that other user have and the reason for our hostility with eachother.

Second, its called a ******* forum for a reason though. You post your opinions. You argue. You discuss. The only reason you and that other dude take issue with me is because you do not agree with me. I can really give a **** what you think about my opinions and whether or not you respond to them with some weak *** shade, but don't sit there and tell me to "take a seat". If you can't handle opposing opinions than check yourself.

*****, no one gives a sh!t about your opinions. All we give a sh!t about is that you act as if they're the end all be all of opinions. Your opinions are not facts and they are not the ******* ten commandments. Kindly take several ******* seats. You'll need them for your enlarged ego.

Second, its called a ******* forum for a reason though. You post your opinions. You argue. You discuss. The only reason you and that other dude take issue with me is because you do not agree with me. I can really give a **** what you think about my opinions and whether or not you respond to them with some weak *** shade, but don't sit there and tell me to "take a seat". If you can't handle opposing opinions than check yourself.

:fallonlol: :fallonlol: :fallonlol: :fallonlol:

*****, no one gives a **** about your opinions. All we give a **** about is that you act as if they're the end all be all of opinions. Your opinions are not facts and they are not the ******* ten commandments. Kindly take several ******* seats. You'll need them for your enlarged ego.

And neither are yours *****. You parade around this forum mouthing off like a ******* idiot and you're trying to come at me for ACTUALLY speaking with some ******* intellect? Just because I don't choose to talk like a ******* pop stan on this forum does not mean I think my o p i n i o n is the be all end all of anything. Its common sense that a ******* opinion is not factual you shouldn't be so dumb as to need that to be recited to you with every ******* post. You trying to come at me for my supposed ego is the pot calling the kettle black. Not apologizing just because I don't choose to talk like a dumb pop stan, get your head out of your ******* *** im so ******* tired of you.

why are britton and blacklistedd always fighting omfg :kimkoffee:

Because hes ******* annoying. He mouths off like a little ***** and doesn't say anything. Hes bothered by the fact that I express myself with intellect rather than just some ******* sassy gay dude stereotype and hes bothered by the fact that I am a Gaga fan.

And neither are yours *****. You parade around this forum mouthing off like a ******* idiot and you're trying to come at me for ACTUALLY speaking with some ******* intellect? Just because I don't choose to talk like a ******* pop stan on this forum does not mean I think my o p i n i o n is the be all end all of anything. Its common sense that a ******* opinion is not factual you shouldn't be so dumb as to need that to be recited to you with every ******* post. You trying to come at me for my supposed ego is the pot calling the kettle black. Not apologizing just because I don't choose to talk like a dumb pop stan, get your head out of your ******* *** im so ******* tired of you.

Because hes ******* annoying. He mouths off like a little ***** and doesn't say anything. Hes bothered by the fact that I express myself with intellect rather than just some ******* sassy gay dude stereotype and hes bothered by the fact that I am a Gaga fan.

You're so ******* tired of me, but you keep coming into threads where I am and starting sh!t. :gimmemoar:

You're so intellectual, yet no one agrees with you. :uhno:

And I give no ***** about you stanning for Vilega. One of my best friends is a Little Whorer and I give no *****. I just plain don't like YOU.

So go **** yourself, exit my thread and don't ever talk to me again tbh :reductive:

Archived