Which Scrapped Music Video Idea Had You Screaming In Rage?

331 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for every single one of them, except for BTMYH, Perfume and WYESI... The reasons being:

• BTMYH: She would've had every single parent of her fans coming for her, if she woulda "glorified" teen pregnancy this early in her career. It wouldn't've been a good career move this early on.
  • Everytime: It also would've created a similar stir (and it did already lol), but this was much later on in her career and she could've handled it if she went with the idea.
  • Outrageous: This would've been a big hit, seeing as hiphop was still huge back then and Snoop Dogg would've been featured on it. Of course, a big hit *for a fourth single*...
  • GM: I really liked the original concept, and it would've also been a more storytelling kind of video, which reminds me of Toxic, which was a big hit for her. If she were to make a comeback single, she should've come back big time and I don't think the released video did that for me. Don't get me wrong: I still love it the way it is now, but it could've been bigger...
  • BTI: OMG YES! This video was so not deserving of this song. The song is fire and then she had an animated video, which of course, didn't do the trick for the song. The animation is okay, but Britney looks kinda scary and not at all like Britney in it...
  • Radar: The video was definitely a Circus era video, but it was a Blackout era song, so I would've liked for it to have a bit more spice to it. But then again, this was released as Circus' fourth single, and Britney and her team were over this song, but they had to release it, which is why it flopped big time of course...
  • Perfume: I didn't really care for Perfume (Or BJ, for that matter. What we got out of it was not good enough at all.. I could've lived without Till It's Gone, if it meant BJ not being released...) So the video was okay, I kinda liked it, but the original wouldn't've been done anyway, because Britney was the one cutting the ****** scenes in WB (like she did with Make Me)...
  • WYESI: I would've loved for WYESI to have had a video, but as the fifth single, not at the expense of DLMBTLTK, because that song is fire, and it's Britney's fav Oops track, and I think she also recently said it's still one of her favs of her entire catalog...

I don't hate the BTI video like some of the fans do, but I think it's a song that deserved an iconic dance routine like the Slave breakdown :wendycry: 

Same with Everytime and Perfume. I don't mind the videos we got since they're both very aesthetically pleasing and well-made, but I'm personally a sucker for dark material and would have loved seeing those original storylines brought to life.

MM was not brought up cause itd landslide win. but for me it's outrageous, we had the hype, we had the teasers and it did not happen!!! :crying2: we have nobody to blame too which adds to the stress. it wouldve marked a period of brit's career where she'd be experimenting on the hip hop territory - i assumed kinda because snoop dogg was in that theyd do hip hop remix whatever.. sooo...

Archived