Which Scrapped Music Video Idea Had You Screaming In Rage?

331 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everytime and Break the Ice

I'm sorry but that original concept for Perfume sounds ******* stupid and would not at all have gone with the song. What we got is far more charming and makes sense with the content. Joseph Kahn is just the worst.

:iggyig:

:iggyig:

Why do they always try to make her an assassin or a spy or anything within that realm though? She doesn't even pull it off anymore (besides in Toxic of course). Its like Joseph Kahn just ******* repeats himself over and over and over again. That original Perfume concept was probably a total bust. Probably. But I mean obviously id have to see it. Idk why you're all so hyped on it though.

Why do they always try to make her an assassin or a spy or anything within that realm though? She doesn't even pull it off anymore (besides in Toxic of course). Its like Joseph Kahn just ******* repeats himself over and over and over again. That original Perfume concept was probably a total bust. Probably. But I mean obviously id have to see it. Idk why you're all so hyped on it though.

Because anything would have been better than that basic *** video we got instead. That's why  photo-thumb-64480.png?_r=1393034422

They're Britney's concepts, though. 

Because anything would have been better than that basic *** video we got instead. That's why  photo-thumb-64480.png?_r=1393034422

Its a cute little basic video for a cute little basic song. Nothing more nothing less.

An assassin backstory wouldve been doing way too much for such a simple track. Like nah lol

Everyone here acts like its one of her worst videos or something like its not even bad.

Everytime and Break the Ice

I'm sorry but that original concept for Perfume sounds ******* stupid and would not at all have gone with the song. What we got is far more charming and makes sense with the content. Joseph Kahn is just the worst.

GO **** YOURSELF.

W8KNl0i.gif

There is a reason no one likes your basic ***. Britney herself created the Perfume storyline, Britney herself wanted it aired and Britney herself filmed all of it.

****. OFF.

I'm still pressed about Hot As Ice being scrapped

:umomg: It was supposed to be a single?

i've changed a lot in two months tho :arispin:

i was just talking to this girl in my neighborhood (that i hadn't talked to for like three months, from before i joined exhale) and she said i'm almost a completely different person :arispin: exhale ha impact

Ever since I joined Exhale two years ago, my mother says I've been a world class c**t. Though to be fair, she blames it on my laptop and thinks I'm addicted to it. But she has no idea it's actually Exhale I'm addicted to.

Ever since I joined Exhale two years ago, my mother says I've been a world class boo. Though to be fair, she blames it on my laptop and thinks I'm addicted to it. But she has no idea it's actually Exhale I'm addicted to.

I find myself being really catty these days and not giving a ****. Exhell's impact, I swear.

Lmao you guys are crazy saying Perfume would be a hit with the concept for that video. It would be great for Britney fans of course, but the GP wouldn't really care still tbh. 

Considering Work ***** and Pretty Girls both got Certified within a matter of months, yeah it would've been a hit. The video, anyway. There was no saving that trainwreck of a song unless they'd released The Dreaming Mix.

I picked all of them :crying2:

love/hate relationship with Outrageous. if it wasn't for that wretched video Britney wouldn't have cancelled Onyx and things would have been MUCH different. but don't they have enough footage to put a video together (like they did with GM with just the ******** scenes) but just didn't bother?

Archived