Which Scrapped Music Video Idea Had You Screaming In Rage?

331 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You're so ******* tired of me, but you keep coming into threads where I am and starting ****. :gimmemoar:

You're so intellectual, yet no one agrees with you. :uhno:

And I give no ***** about you stanning for Vilega. One of my best friends is a Little Whorer and I give no *****. I just plain don't like YOU.

So go **** yourself, exit my thread and don't ever talk to me again tbh :reductive:

You start **** yourself with your mouthy little attitude. You word vomit and talk a lot of **** but you don't actually say anything. You're a ******* ******* stereotype and you're literally everything I hate in a person. I think you're a piece of **** honestly.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You start **** yourself with your mouthy little attitude. You word vomit and talk a lot of **** but you don't actually say anything. You're a ******* ******* stereotype and you're literally everything I hate in a person. I think you're a piece of **** honestly.

Yeah... Last time I checked, I'm not your mother. She's the real piece of sh!t if she raised such a rude, horrible child.

Yeah... Last time I checked, I'm not your mother. She's the real piece of **** if she raised such a rude, horrible child.

Not to mention you're the one that started sh!t with me in this thread. You came in here yourself and responded to me with some ******* word vomiting bullshit like you always do and bringing up Gaga like you always do.

Judging by the way you speak on this forum you're a brainless drone without an ounce of an individual identity or intellect. You are rude. You are a piece of sh!t. So considering the amount of times you've told me to go **** myself for the brief time ive been a member on this forum, now im telling you to do the same because im tired of this sh!t. YOU go **** yourself and im sure you need to because I cant imagine why anyone besides yourself would want to.

Not to mention you're the one that started **** with me in this thread. You came in here yourself and responded to me with some ******* word vomiting bullshit like you always do and bringing up Gaga like you always do.

Judging by the way you speak on this forum you're a brainless drone without an ounce of an individual identity or intellect. You are rude. You are a piece of ****. So considering the amount of times you've told me to go **** myself for the brief time ive been a member on this forum, now im telling you to do the same because im tired of this ****. YOU go **** yourself and im sure you need to because I cant imagine why anyone besides yourself would want to.

lol Why would I come into my thread and respond to someone who posted in my thread? :fallonlol:

And you're probably one of the most stuck-up ******** I've ever met, so... I'll continue to tell you to go **** yourself. I mean, you're a Gaga fan, for ****'s sake. You're most definitely a 14 year old, twinky emo virgin, with an elephant's trunk for a nose and serious rings around your eyes from crying yourself to sleep every night.

Britton, he's never gonna give up. He will just keep coming back. photo-102834.gif?_r=1439731743

Meh, it's fun. :gimmemoar: Like tripping someone at school NGL

Why are any of you acting like hes the sane one?

This idiot always comes barking at me like a dog and im being given attitude for it. This is some ******* bullshit dude.

**** off, honestly. No one's on your side. K, bye *****.

lol Why would I come into my thread and respond to someone who posted in my thread? :fallonlol:

And you're probably one of the most stuck-up ******** I've ever met, so... I'll continue to tell you to go **** yourself. I mean, you're a Gaga fan, for ****'s sake. You're most definitely a 14 year old, twinky emo virgin, with an elephant's trunk for a nose and serious rings around your eyes from crying yourself to sleep every night.

Because you did.

I said my opinion about the video concept and wasnt even talking to you and you came barking at me like you always do. I can't even ******* believe you're trying to act like im the one starting **** with you in here.

Like honestly this is why some people call britney stans britards. People on this forum just ******* run at the mouth and now im doing the same. I have literally no problem with anyone on this forum besides you, Mariah Carey, and maybe one other user of whom I forget their name. The thread you all have in common? You talk **** to me because I like Gaga. Thats literally all it ******* boils down to. And you know what **** yeah im stuck up on here obviously because im conversing with ******* people such as yourself. Ill talk down to you all ******* day dude I do not care.

Because you did.

I said my opinion about the video concept and you came barking at me like you always do. I can't even ******* believe you're trying to act like im the one starting **** with you in here.

Like honestly this is why some people call britney stans britards. People on this forum just ******* run at the mouth and now im doing the same.

Gee, I wonder why I would always bark at the person whose first interaction with me ever was swearing and calling me a moron? :zoomzoom:

You've been a piece of sh!t member, and literally all you're known for is going on rants the second anyone mentions Gaga. Poor you.

Gee, I wonder why I would always bark at the person whose first interaction with me ever was swearing and calling me a moron? 

You've been a piece of **** member, and literally all you're known for is going on rants the second anyone mentions Gaga. Poor you.

Because your post was moronic. You were on some delusional hateful rant that was not even remotely true and I checked you for it. Thats the ******* truth. Its not like I came at you and you were some innocent ******* victim or some ****. And quite honestly before today I never even ******* came at you this hard and this vulgar. But you are ALWAYS ******* vulgar and you're always ******* dumb with me. Always. Ive never once seen you have anything to say on this forum that wasnt just dumb pop stan nonsense.

And of course you only focus on what I have to say about Gaga because you choose to be obsessed with disliking seeing her name on this forum. You talk **** in every thread regarding her and I happen to like her so obviously thats our meeting point.

Because your post was moronic. You were on some delusional hateful rant that was not even remotely true and I checked you for it. Thats the ******* truth. Its not like I came at you and you were some innocent ******* victim or some ****. And quite honestly before today I never even ******* came at you this hard and this vulgar. But you are ALWAYS ******* vulgar and you're always ******* dumb with me. Always. Ive never once seen you have anything to say on this forum that wasnt just dumb pop stan nonsense.

And of course you only focus on what I have to say about Gaga because you choose to be obsessed with disliking seeing her name on this forum. You talk **** in every thread regarding her and I happen to like her so obviously thats our meeting point.

LMAO you're so delusional.

I wasn't on any rant. All I said was one sentence. :Fallonlol:

But whatever, keep running your mouth. Not like anyone gives a sh!t about you.

LMAO you're so delusional.

I wasn't on any rant. All I said was one sentence. :fallonlol:

But whatever, keep running your mouth. Not like anyone gives a **** about you.

It was more than a sentence, less than a paragraph. of which ive literally seen you reiterate that same statement on this forum more than 3 times now, about her and her fans being the reason criminal is not vevo certified (delusional). Anytime you see Gagas name on this forum (or even when you dont sometimes you decide to bring her up) you throw a miniature tantrum and have to say something stupid because you're delusional. You dont even realize that the only reason I felt compelled to respond to you in the first place is because you come off so arrogantly stupid.

It was more than a sentence, less than a paragraph. of which ive literally seen you reiterate that same statement on this forum more than 3 times now, about her and her fans being the reason criminal is not vevo certified (delusional). Anytime you see Gagas name on this forum (or even when you dont sometimes you decide to bring her up) you throw a miniature tantrum and have to say something stupid because you're delusional. You dont even realize that the only reason I felt compelled to respond to you in the first place is because you come off so arrogantly stupid.

You are so full of sh!t. And yes, they are the reason. Everyone knows the Little Monsters flagged the video so it could be age-restricted. And everyone also knows that it was payback 'cause we'd done the same thing to them before.

You're probably the most arrogant ******* in this forum, and you have made no friends here.

You are so full of ****. And yes, they are the reason. Everyone knows the Little Monsters flagged the video so it could be age-restricted. And everyone also knows that it was payback 'cause we'd done the same thing to them before.

You're probably the most arrogant ******* in this forum, and you have made no friends here.

I have not made a friend of you and im better for it. I have had ACTUAL discussions with other users though, users that are capable of actually having a discussion about pop music beyond ******* pop stan rhetoric. You can think im arrogant all you want man im cool with being arrogant, at least im not like you.

And I can't with you and that bullshit conspiracy theory. They are not the reason. If the video was in fact going to be vevo certified it would have a lot more views now than it does even with the age restriction. You're delusional to think it would have ever been vevo certified anyway, it was a total flop. How the **** would that video have reached 100mill man? ******* britard.

I have not made a friend of you and im better for it. I have had ACTUAL discussions with other users though, users that are capable of actually having a discussion about pop music beyond ******* pop stan rhetoric. You can think im arrogant all you want man im cool with being arrogant, at least im not like you.

And I can't with you and that bullshit conspiracy theory. They are not the reason. If the video was in fact going to be vevo certified it would have a lot more views now than it does even with the age restriction. You're delusional to think it would have ever been vevo certified anyway, it was a total flop. How the **** would that video have reached 100mill man? ******* britard.

Blah, blah, blah the ******* blah. *****, get it through your head. LEAVE. MY. THREAD.

Simple. :)

Archived