Which Scrapped Music Video Idea Had You Screaming In Rage?

331 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radar genuinely made me sad.

I was OBSESSED with Radar from the first listen of Blackout. And I remember the news being released about the video treatment and Britney directing. And I knew it was going to be really sick and fun like Do Somethin; I was hype for the club scenes and choreo and for Britney to direct a video again. Was completely devastated once it was all scrapped and Radar was shoved on Circus.

I think Radar is one of Britney's biggest missed opportunities. That is one of the catchiest pop records of all time.

On 6/3/2015 at 5:53 PM, BritneySpressed said:

I wanted to see Perfumeney Killer tbh :kimkry: Khan mentioned it was insane. I would love for him to leak it now. It could have broken VEVO records back in 2013.

Every other one of her video directors has said the same thing about their work. They wouldn't just say "it's aight"  They also said POM would be over the top amazing with all these special effects, choreography and live singing.... and while it's not bad, it did not live up to what was said.

That being said, I don't think perfume would have been that much better nor actually had controversy/hype around it.

Criminal is actually a really good video.... but only we know that, because no one else cares, and it's sad because they are really missing out.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived