Rumor: Britney Is Opening The VMAs With "Make Me" Performance

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-vma-open-g-eazy

Britney and G-Eazy might kick off the VMAs with a sizzling performance of "Make Me."

Britney will need to pull out all the stops this era to rinse out the bad taste in the Britney Army's mouth following the "Make Me" music video controversy, and a performance at the MTV VMAs on Aug. 28 would certainly do the trick.

Not only is there a rumor Britney will open the VMAs with a performance, but it could be with her "Make Me" collaborator G-Eazy. One fan is claiming the Oakland rapper walked into the store where they work at and spilled the beans.

rumor-vmas

Don't believe everything you read, but it is suspect Britney cancelled both of her Piece Of Me shows that weekend without explanation.

G-Eazy doesn't have shows scheduled that weekend either.

Wheeeee! #Hawaii

A video posted by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on

Goodbye Hawaii so sad!

A photo posted by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on

Hungry? Britney's about to serve redemption.

If you haven't already, register an account in Exhale and chat with thousands of pop music lovers.
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be so shocked or surprised if this is true, it seems logical that she will perform with him especially because she cancelled her shows in Vegas and it's close to the cd release. Let's pray for an iconic performance... Hopefully she brings the video to life or does something similar. That would be awesome if she does the choreo that she posted on her insta.

1 minute ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

I wouldn't be so shocked or surprised if this is true, it seems logical that she will perform with him especially because she cancelled her shows in Vegas and it's close to the cd release. Let's pray for an iconic performance... Hopefully she brings the video to life or does something similar. That would be awesome if she does the choreo that she posted on her insta.

I hope she brings her not-annoying-at-all-fake-girlfriends from the MV on stage so that they can audition lots of guys, as Brit sits on a chair for the whole performance and lip syncs to the single. It'd be iconic for those (easily pleased) fans :bop:

Archived