Rumor: Britney Is Opening The VMAs With "Make Me" Performance

Jordan Miller

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

dont think it's happening otherwise they would already make an announcement for it and take advantage from this as promo

and they don't so don't get your hopes up pls

it's not happening

she probably cancelled her shows for other things maybe a gma performance or something

They haven't announced any performers yet and they usually announce them the week of.

6 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

dont think it's happening otherwise they would already make an announcement for it and take advantage from this as promo

and they don't so don't get your hopes up pls

it's not happening

she probably cancelled her shows for other things maybe a gma performance or something

According  to the MTV website, the only performance announced is Rihanna. So I wouldn't  use that as an excuse yet.

Damn, they better announce her. I mean, it's only logic that she does. Her album comes out right before and it fits perfect with the idea of team Britney doing everything in their power to make this release a success. I have a good feeling but I don't want to get my hopes up due to past experiences, but I'm more of in the side that maybe they've learned from that and won't do it again 

Logic:

New album coming out the same week.

Needs to promote the album AND single.

Perfectly able to perform.

Would be great promotion.

Doesn't have any shows that weekend.

Britney logic:

Too nervous to perform there again.

Will hand an award to someone then go home.

Archived