Rumor: Britney Is Opening The VMAs With "Make Me" Performance

Jordan Miller

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember in 2001 when she closed the show?

i was 11 and I waited all night for her to come on. I seriously thought I was going to die by the time she got onstage. I turned it on every tv in the house and turned the volume all the way up. 

My parents had to get excited or I would be very mad at them

ahh. I miss those days omg I was obsessed 

I really do hope this is true because it would be perfect :hype:

Please just don't be playing with our emotions (aka make us have false hype which will lead to meltdowns) :kidcries: I'm just gonna take this with a grain of salt until I see something official to avoid any meltdowns (which I luckily haven't succumbed to having any meltdowns yet) :HAHAyea:

3 minutes ago, cho said:

Remember in 2001 when she closed the show?

i was 11 and I waited all night for her to come on. I seriously thought I was going to die by the time she got onstage. I turned it on every tv in the house and turned the volume all the way up. 

My parents had to get excited or I would be very mad at them

ahh. I miss those days omg I was obsessed 

Yes! What a smart move though, save the best for last! I remember how big of a deal the show back then was in general, and artists bringing their A-game. I was also slayed to death when she did Oops! :orangu:

3 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Yes! What a smart move though, save the best for last! I remember how big of a deal the show back then was in general, and artists bringing their A-game. I was also slayed to death when she did Oops! :orangu:

I was slaaaayed in 99, 00 and 01 but by the time 00 ended I remember being so like, invigorated by it that when 2001 came I was overwhelmed I cried and **** 

I recorded all three of them on vhs tape and I swear I watched 00 (oops) at least 56484957595 times because I loved that remix of oops sooooo much and her dancing OH MY GOD SHE WAS A BEAST 

I recently just watched them all and made my BF watch them all. He gets really annoyed I get so drunk and just want to watch old Britney performances for like 3 hours on YouTube

4 minutes ago, cho said:

I was slaaaayed in 99, 00 and 01 but by the time 00 ended I remember being so like, invigorated by it that when 2001 came I was overwhelmed I cried and **** 

I recorded all three of them on vhs tape and I swear I watched 00 (oops) at least 56484957595 times because I loved that remix of oops sooooo much and her dancing OH MY GOD SHE WAS A BEAST 

I recently just watched them all and made my BF watch them all. He gets really annoyed I get so drunk and just want to watch old Britney performances for like 3 hours on YouTube

Those are my relationship goals to be honest :hype:

Yes she slayed three straight years in a row, outdoing herself each time :orangu: but Oops was my absolute favorite (that remix saved my life and her energy/dancing/outfit was total FIRE) :thirsty:

Just now, thrive94 said:

Gurl, she didnt cancel 2 freaking shows just to show up and present some unworthy artist..:drinky: 

She Cancelled a iconic music video and released a Eos commercial/Fitness/Car commercial and snuck away to hawaii for a week:drinky:

Archived