Rumor: Britney Is Opening The VMAs With "Make Me" Performance

Jordan Miller

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Those are my relationship goals to be honest :hype:

Yes she slayed three straight years in a row, outdoing herself each time :orangu: but Oops was my absolute favorite (that remix saved my life and her energy/dancing/outfit was total FIRE) :thirsty:

I'm not even kidding when she first came out and she was in the suit, I was like omg she's so hot wow and then she came down the steps and I saw the corner of her pants ripping, I screamed "OMG SHES GONNA TAKE THAT OFF SHE JUST TOOK IT OFF OHHHH MY GODDDDD!!!!!!!" and the took the hat off we were literally jumping up and down SCREAMING hahahaha my best friend was JUST as obsessed we were hugging 

I feel like that's how sportsball people feel when their team wins the super bowl. 

I also remember when slave video was on making the video we watched it and tried to learn the dance so many times for hours we both almost went to the ER because we whipped our necks so hard that we couldn't move them at all.

but idk what kind of **** she was on during that 2000 vma it was like she was literally an animal. The energy was so intense I thought she was about to jump into the crowd and start biting people 

1 hour ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

I need ha to open the VMAs so I can change the channel after :drinky:

Not here to watch Beyonka win her prepaid awards :howiroll:

Beyonce earned her awards Lemonade is a masterpiece and the videos she made for it are great. I love Britney but every video on Lemonade is better than any video she's put out in the last 3 years :bey:

Just now, Michaelgiftos said:

Beyonce earned her awards Lemonade is a masterpiece and the videos she made for it are great. I love Britney but every video on Lemonade is better than any video she's put out in the last 3 years :bey:

It most certainly is not a masterpiece, just because she has hype from her fanbase doesn't mean it's good. Lemonade's videos are pretty bland, and boring as ****. Run back to your hive now hun :Arianabye:

16 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

:shake: 

but it's in New York right?

as far as I know she cannot perform outside Vegas! Maybe presenting the first award? 

I hope she's performing though!! Maybe the contract changed or something! 

They could have her via satellite from POM headquarters........:dontlike:

Archived