Rumor: Britney Is Opening The VMAs With "Make Me" Performance

Jordan Miller

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope she brings her not-annoying-at-all-fake-girlfriends from the MV on stage so that they can audition lots of guys, as Brit sits on a chair for the whole performance and lip syncs to the single. It'd be iconic for those (easily pleased) fans :bop:

I can imagine this happening lol

Britney! 

Dance with all male dancers and have the whole stage be full with mirrors. Perform with a long gown once the first chorus comes  have the gown be rip off you revealing a **** leopard. Go dance , shake your ***. Once g eazy is done with his verse sit him in a chair giving him a semi lap dance and in the end have both of you disappear in flames.

just a suggestion. Dont be as iconic as her past performances 

....both

but I am for real suggesting that they replace greasy with a surprise guest I think it would be nice 

Well maybe replacing G-eazy with Nicki would be a nice idea. You know maybe using that female emprowment card again. And Gp love her so...

I hope so.  But I almost think she needs to do a new song...or at least part of MM and the new song.  It is the SINGLE most important piece of promo she can do.  Finally redeem herself at the VMA's, have a HUGE performance, and get all eyes on here (especially considering it is Beyonce's night).  The fact that it is the weekend of release makes it that much more crucial for her to perform.  They need to hype that ****.

3 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

I wish the BritneySpears.com website confirmed all these rumors and dates.

Of course if this is truly happening we'll get a tweet the day before it happens.

Same here, but I doubt we'll get any kind of confirmation. I feel like they're gonna try to make it a surprise, even though we know about the canceled dates.  :jackk:  As dumb as that would be, this is Team B we're talking about.  

20 minutes ago, avaaa said:

Well maybe replacing G-eazy with Nicki would be a nice idea. You know maybe using that female emprowment card again. And Gp love her so...

You know, I was actually thinking about her few minutes ago! I would luuuuurve to see a female replacement. 

Any other idears? Nicki is great but has she been good in the GP lately? Who else...hmm. I just want to see someone a little more exciting than GREAZY up there! I didn't even know who greasy was until this song was announced

then again I'm 26 and live under a rock

Archived