Gwen Stefani singing her hits as country songs

• Leader

Gwen Stefani sang a few of her biggest hits, including a couple of No Doubt tracks, but as country tunes. They include “Don’t Speak” and “Hollaback Girl,” among others.

Blake Shelton get away from her :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Lol no seriously though, this is pretty cute, but I'm scared she's going to think this the route she should take for her next solo album.

Thoughts? Would you be hear for a Joanne Stefani?

country-gwen.jpg.a8bd64c4f39fcc97865882c71d6d70f0.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Jimmy ruined it, it shouldn't be funny or stupid, it's actually a good idea if done well or seriously. But besides that, I hate so many things about the way Gwen handles her career... She's definitely one of a kind, there is no single human being on this planet who sounds even remotely like her, and she has an impressive catalogue both with ND and alone, yet she's SO insecure and indecisive about recording new music. She should have at least six solo albums by now. I mean, don't do this silly sketch, just go to a recording studio with a respectable band and RECORD A COUNTRY COMPILATION of your hits! Just DO IT! She's got the money for it. She'll get some streams from it, it might even be a hit (I mean it). What is wrong with her. Hell, I even like that fake album title and cover.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Jimmy ruined it, it shouldn't be funny or stupid, it's actually a good idea if done well or seriously. But besides that, I hate so many things about the way Gwen handles her career... She's definitely one of a kind, there is no single human being on this planet who sounds even remotely like her, and she has an impressive catalogue both with ND and alone, yet she's SO insecure and indecisive about recording new music. She should have at least six solo albums by now. I mean, don't do this silly sketch, just go to a recording studio with a respectable band and RECORD A COUNTRY COMPILATION of your hits! Just DO IT! She's got the money for it. She'll get some streams from it, it might even be a hit (I mean it). What is wrong with her. Hell, I even like that fake album title and cover.

I watched her “Web’s most searched questions” interview and learned she can’t play a single instrument which I thought was bizarre for a rock legend :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

She’s not really playing a guitar in that clip with Jimmy. It looks like she’s strumming the same basic C chord over and over :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 2
53 minutes ago, Sia said:

This is clearly just for fun and part of the skit. I can't at y'all thinking she's actually going country.

Well she kinda already did so it's not unthinkable

https://www.thecountrydaily.com/2020/04/27/blake-shelton-gwen-stefanis-nobody-but-you-hits-no-1-on-billboard-country-airplay-chart/

But if Kylie Minogue can go country anyone might :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

And we must stop them :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block