Britney CRACKS windshield of Mercedes G-Wagon during an outing with convicted felon Paul Richard Soliz

lol those pictures are iconic, very 2007ney!

and I could care less about this guy, isn’t he her driver and employee? 

I don’t care if she lays with him, she’s free and if she wants to destroy herself and have no boundaries it’s her choice.

• Love 1

This is so funny this comes out the day after her recent court news. Sus as hell! LOL at her still associating with that man :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: The cracked windshield was probably because she was jumped by the paps xD I hate that they are still doing this to her STILL.

• Love 3

These comments are depressingly judgemental and nasty. 

Someone's criminal record from forever ago or the fact they are a felon does not have to be their defining label. 

Why is that how yoy would sum someone up? 

Not speaking of this guy but, Are people who have a record not allowed to meet people and fall in love? 

You can literally become a felon for life just for having a bit of w**d on you in the wrong state or passively pushing an officers arm away during a detainment and now its battery on a cop. And then you will have people on this forum saying it's so crazy that anyone would ever date you or associate with you at all. 

Crazy. Are people also not allowed to change? 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Anyone else mostly worried because of that weird shower mirror video a few months ago with her dilated pupils? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: That, some of her IG videos, that Daily Mail article and this guy’s dr*g dealing history… idk. It might be a bit of a stretch, but that video was so weird to me. 

It’s definitely concerning the housekeepers charges of child endangerment, dr*g charges and concealed weapons. 

Clearly Brit seems to be in a period of undue influence as she continues to put herself in potential danger or trouble with this guy!

Its possible Brit has him around for bedroom pleasure and possibly other things he may do for her!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Britney is the same person who married Jason Alexander in Jan 2004 and Kevin Federline in Sept 2004. She didn’t want a prenup with either of them - her family had to essentially force her to annul the first marriage and convince her to sign a prenup before the second marriage. Jayden once said many years ago on social media that she forgot to take her dog out of its cage for a long time and the nanny had to step in. Sean’s ex-girlfriend said she walked around the house talking to herself.

She stopped maturing at the age she got famous and then she regressed. She’s traumatized and she was abused. She’s also headstrong and she’s been angry for decades. She’s a complex person that you’re never going to fully understand because her life is so unique.

I don’t say this to be snarky or rude. I say this because fans are either going to accept who she is or struggle every time she posts on Instagram, dates someone, becomes close friends with someone, doesn’t brush her hair, etc.

I think people do understand this, fans are just concerned because she’s repeating the same patterns and she continues to be surrounded by a bunch of enablers and users…I don’t think she even knows what a healthy friendship or relationship looks like? The only friend that seemed normal and not interested in her fame was Strawberry, but now she’s surrounded by a bunch of pathetic yes men.

Also, just because people understand, doesn’t mean it needs to be accepted or celebrated…Especially when her decisions could potentially cause her even more financial or emotional harm, not due to her own fault, but because her “friends” don’t help her at all and are more interested in being in her circle than being true friends. I hope her family feel guilty though… This is just a consequence of the trauma they caused her and (in my opinion) she hasn’t found a middle ground, she probably thinks this rebelling is causing harm to her parents, but she’s actually just sabotaging herself.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

It’s definitely concerning the housekeepers charges of child endangerment, dr*g charges and concealed weapons. 

Clearly Brit seems to be in a period of undue influence as she continues to put herself in potential danger or trouble with this guy!

It’s possible Brit has him around for bedroom pleasure and possibly other things he may do for her!

I think she’s trying to send a message with those photos. They’ve been hooking up for a while now and right when she settled with Jamie they suddenly can’t keep it secret anymore? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I don’t wanna make unfair assumptions, but let’s just say that infamous Daily Mail article became less of a joke to me when we first learned about this guy. And if they’ve been in touch this whole time… it might explain a lot of things. I really hope there aren’t dr*g issues on top of other things, but I could never really forget about that weird shower video.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Its possible Brit has him around fir bedroom pleasure and possibly other things he may do for her!

I was thinking the same thing but don’t want to be disrespectful or seem that I am accusing her or shaming her. It’s clear to me that she is having “fun” with multiple men simultaneously… Which is not a wise decision mostly because she doesn’t have good people around her to advise her or protect her. There’s this dude, then Ben, also the men she was hanging around months ago in her hotel room, I think she was getting a tattoo?? Also the videos that leaked of her in a bar at the beach… Why is she always surrounded by men only? And these kind of men? They’re all using her, and she might think “she’s having fun”, but to me it just feels like she doesn’t love or value herself. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I think she’s trying to send a message with those photos. They’ve been hooking up for a while now and right when she settled with Jamie they suddenly can’t keep it secret anymore? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I don’t wanna make unfair assumptions, but let’s just say that infamous Daily Mail article became less of a joke to me when we first learned about this guy. And if they’ve been in touch this whole time… it might explain a lot of things. I really hope there aren’t dr*g issues on top of other things, but I could never really forget about that weird shower video.

They were spotted in Vegas in December in that video Brit was walking in with a beer in hand! I sadly believe she’s allegedly drinking  more than she puts on! 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I was thinking the same thing but don’t want to be disrespectful or seem that I am accusing her or shaming her. It’s clear to me that she is having “fun” with multiple men simultaneously… Which is not a wise decision mostly because she doesn’t have good people around her to advise her or protect her. There’s this dude, then Ben, also the men she was hanging around months ago in her hotel room, I think she was getting a tattoo?? Also the videos that leaked of her in a bar at the beach… Why is she always surrounded by men only? And these kind of men? They’re all using her, and she might think “she’s having fun”, but to me it just feels like she doesn’t love or value herself. 

I sadly agree there’s too many toxic men around her! I’m definitely nervous about her and Paul together! 

After 18 years of child support payments 

3 divorces

Shes still going after low life men!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I think people do understand this, fans are just concerned because she’s repeating the same patterns and she continues to be surrounded by a bunch of enablers and users…I don’t think she even knows what a healthy friendship or relationship looks like? The only friend that seemed normal and not interested in her fame was Strawberry, but now she’s surrounded by a bunch of pathetic yes men.

Also, just because people understand, doesn’t mean it needs to be accepted or celebrated…Especially when her decisions could potentially cause her even more financial or emotional harm, not due to her own fault, but because her “friends” don’t help her at all and are more interested in being in her circle than being true friends. I hope her family feel guilty though… This is just a consequence of the trauma they caused her and (in my opinion) she hasn’t found a middle ground, she probably thinks this rebelling is causing harm to her parents, but she’s actually just sabotaging herself.

I’m not celebrating it. I worry about the stuff she does for a few seconds sometimes, but then I have to disengage and become unattached. It’s behavior she’s engaged in for two decades and it’s not changing anytime soon. Buckle up - this is just the way she’s going to live her life and has been since Jan 2004. I’m going to drive myself insane caring too much when she doesn’t GAF and hasn’t in so long.

I don’t want to tell anyone how to feel, of course. If you’re worried, then you’re worried. Personally, I had to stop caring.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I think Ben is more like a distraction for the public. She is with Paul even before we saw him for the first time with her.

It's just bad publicity, they know Britney Spears dating a felony wouldn’t be good for her brand. 

They tried the hardest to say she stopped her "fling" with Paul (even tho they denied the relationship at first), the excuses were terrible. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

I think Ben is more like a distraction for the public. She is with Paul even before we saw him for the first time with her.

It's just bad publicity, they know Britney Spears dating a felony wouldn’t be good for her brand. 

They tried the hardest to say she stopped her "fling" with Paul (even tho they denied the relationship at first), the excuses were terrible. 

The excuses are just as bad from fans enabling a relationship with toxic Paul. 

This all spells trouble ahead.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Unfortunately all we can really do is hope for the best and protect ourselves as best we can as we watch someone we care for make what appear to be some unhealthy personal choices. We really have very little direct insight into Britney's reality right now so in that regard there's a sliver of hope that she is completely well and that we're being judgmental and ignorant making any assumptions otherwise.

As someone recently traumatized by losing my younger chosen sister to a combination of her battle with addiction fueled by various enablers with only something to gain from keeping her inebriated/unwell, I do fear the worst for Britney as well. I would be ecstatic to be proven wrong and recognize I'm just projecting my own horrific experience on to Britney's own unique situation. But I also tried to tell myself maybe my girl was alright up until I got the call informing me of her impending funeral.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

They were spotted in Vegas in December in that video Brit was walking in with a beer in hand! I sadly believe she’s allegedly drinking  more than she puts on! 

And the drinking "for the first time", "I hate drinking", lots of videos of her drinking are always subjects of her IG content. 

I really think Britney problem is related to some mental illness, but every time I remember this Paul guy exists... 

It's impossible not to think she is with someone like him for the wrong reasons. We know what we say when we see a famous person around a person like him...

amy winehouse GIF

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block